World Showcase Dining

meeko_33785

That was a rummor a while back that they would do a special after 4 pm pass to WS so you could have dinner there and see Illuminations, but I don't think it's happened yet.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Originally posted by meeko_33785
That was a rummor a while back that they would do a special after 4 pm pass to WS so you could have dinner there and see Illuminations, but I don't think it's happened yet.

Project Gemini.

Probably be another 18 months or so before this is even brought up by Disney in public.

CAPTAIN HOOK

At this moment in time a meal in WS WILL cost you a day from your hopper pass - so have a full day at EPCOT and include the meal at WS aswell

BRER STITCH

Hello and WELCOME DIZZY! :wave:

The only way you could do that right now is if you a part of a group that has a dinner and Illuminations package booked during a convention or meeting.

Otherwise, there's lots of Great restaurants at the Resorts and Downtown Disney until you can enjoy a full day at EPCOT and have a great dinner in your favorite country!

Have a GREAT trip!

:sohappy:

MGM WDWFan

Is this a feature that they're actually considering on Project Gemini? I know in a number of other parks they have this feature with the discounted fare after 4 or 5 PM and always thought that this would be good for Epcot. Oh well.

--MGM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom