World Series!

RUDancinDuck

Original Poster
SO, I am visiting the world from Oct 27- Nov3rd for MNSSHP and F&W....however my boyfriend and I are pretty big baseball fans and that is also the time of the WORLD SERIES!! Anyone have any ideas on where we can watch some games or if they have anything going on?

Larry Mondello

SO, I am visiting the world from Oct 27- Nov3rd for MNSSHP and F&W....however my boyfriend and I are pretty big baseball fans and that is also the time of the WORLD SERIES!! Anyone have any ideas on where we can watch some games or if they have anything going on?

ESPN Zone on the big screen.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex requires admission [there is no ESPN Zone at WDW except during ESPN - The Weekend, and that's not the same thing], but I think the previous poster meant the ESPN Club, which is on the Boardwalk and does not require admission.

tigsmom

St Pete is only about an hour away and that is where half the games are going to be.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I was going to suggest heading over to the Boardwalk as well and seeing the game (and having a decent meal) at the ESPN Club. We watched a Yankee-Boston game there a few years ago and it was....uhm....spirited to say the least! :eek:

DisneyDavO

We watched the games last year right at the pool bar in All Star Movies. I plan on doing the same thing at Pop Century in 3 weeks! GO PHILS!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

bsiev1977

The Yankees play in St. Pete now? When did they move?

I think the poster who stated that World Series games would be played in Tampa was confused. The Yankees' Spring Training home is in Tampa, the rest of the year they play in New York. See, since the Yankees are going to the Series, there won't be any games in Tampa.

Moot point, since Texas just knocked Tampa out anyway.

StageFrenzy

I think the poster who stated that World Series games would be played in Tampa was confused. The Yankees' Spring Training home is in Tampa, the rest of the year they play in New York. See, since the Yankees are going to the Series, there won't be any games in Tampa

Sarcasm or serious?

JafarMaleficent

but they should be being played in st. pete. by the tampa bay rays. oh well they had a good season. and you could just watch the games at the pool bar at your hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom