World Of Motion

General Grizz

So far, the SE plans are killed.

Just in time for Eisner to get out, Roy to get back in, and management to change. Then public trust after we are assured that any rehabs on SE will remain true to Disney tradition of quality and inspiration. :D

MagicalMonorail

Originally posted by General Grizz
So far, the SE plans are killed.

Just in time for Eisner to get out, Roy to get back in, and management to change. Then public trust after we are assured that any rehabs on SE will remain true to Disney tradition of quality and inspiration. :D

One can only hope grizz. One can only hope. By the way, do you plan on attending that stock holder meeting in march? If so, I shall give you permission to vote for me.

bluesnut

I emailed my person at the company where I keep my stocks and stuff and she said the proxy votes should be mailed out. There is another thread about this.

Now I have read a couple of things on this Project Gemini "stuff" not the word I'd choose if this was an in person conversation. However...

I am now more confused more informed and sick to my stomach with worry about my last favorite ride and the future of EPCOT. :hurl: :veryconfu :cry:

I know I take this stuff way too personally but that is why we are WDW freaks isn't it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom