World Of Disney Nyc Store

RoyTimm

Original Poster
GOODBYE DISNEYSTORE Hello WORLD OF DISNEY

Thanks Disney for putting a great store here in NY. I can now finally get everything from Walt Disney World here in ny including candy and music cd's. Has anyone been to or even heard of ??

Goofys candy factory

awsome awsome awsome

Roy

nicholas

There are a couple threads about this that have some good info on the store and what it has to offer. Check them out. :wave:

TheDisneyGirl02

Well, you could say good-bye to the Fifth Ave. Disney Store but not all Disney Stores. We are still here! *jumping and waving arms in the air*

TheDisneyGirl02

RoyTimm

Original Poster
Disney is still a big part of disney stores, but an outside company runs them. They will sell cheap and crap. I dont think you purchase tickets any longer there

nicholas

RoyTimm said:
Disney is still a big part of disney stores, but an outside company runs them. They will sell cheap and crap. I dont think you purchase tickets any longer there
They did have park hoppers for sale at World of Disney.

TravisMT81

nicholas said:
They did have park hoppers for sale at World of Disney.
honey that is because it is run by walt disney world merchandising department. I read somewhere that the tickets is a sticking point with TCP.

lamarvenoy

This thread makes me miss my NYC family and the crew I met at CB's. I haven't been back to the city since '94. I grew up in Jersey and have tons of friends and family on both sides of the tunnel but with a job and family and yadh yadh yadh I can't seem to get back up there.I'm glad to here you guys got a WoD up there from what I here its really cleaned up in that area. Although there is a lot to be said for a peep or every other store :rolleyes: I here its pretty PG rated now.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Cheap and Crap?

I must take offense to those comments made in an earlier post, to say that because of the sale to TCP that TDS will now sell cheap crap. If so, then it's on Disney, because Disney is going to be the supplier of product for the stores. Not TCP.

Thanks for your attention.

mrtoad

TravisMT81 said:
honey that is because it is run by walt disney world merchandising department. I read somewhere that the tickets is a sticking point with TCP.

I was in one today and they still selling tickets as of today. I had asked about Disney Dollars and the employee told me that there is a meeting soon and they will know more. They don't even know as of right now what discounts they get anymore on vacations and merchandise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom