"World of Color" Video - 7 camera, 5.1 Surround Sound Blu Ray

Cliff

Original Poster
FYI:

My “Tribute To World Of Color” video is finished and is available for free download.

This a SEVEN camera tribute video that was mastered in TRUE 5.1 surround sound. (Five separate microphone locations) The project was shot in HD last spring as was synchronized and mixed with a WOC control room mixing board recording. (Opening night webcast track)

You can watch the video on www.Vimeo.com/CLIFFLIX (The Blu Ray is significantly higher quality!)

You can also download the .iso files and burn your very own DVD & Blu Ray copy to play in your home theater. The DVD and Blu Ray images contain tons of extra footage that cover the making of WOC as well as the artistic concepts behind the show. Also included is the WOC opening night ceremony with the “talking & blinking” Mickey and a special separate ultra wide angle edit of show shot from the bridge near Paradise Pier. It’s a total of 18 WOC related videos on one disk!

Here are the tech specs:
Blu Ray – Main WOC 1080P video edit runs at 26Mbps. Dolby 5.1 surround sound at 640K. Bridge only super wide angle video runs at 20Mbps with the same 5.1 audio. Supplementary WOC videos are of various quality running at 720p. (roughly 17 gigabytes of total disk size)

DVD – (Dual Layer Media) - Main WOC 480i video edit runs at 9.2Mbps. Dolby 5.1 surround sound at 448K. Bridge only super wide angle video runs at 6Mbps with the same 5.1 audio. Supplementary WOC videos are of various quality running at 480i. (roughly 8 gigabytes of total disk size)

I hope you enjoy this show as much as I do. It’s a tribute to all of the engineers, artists, choreographers and other creative talent that put this amazing piece of artwork together.

NO VIDEO WILL NEVER WILL EVER DO THIS SHOW JUSTICE. TO TRULY EXPERIENCE IT, YOU MUST SEE IT IN PERSON. Since "World OF Color's" opening Internet live streaming event, seeing other people's videos of this show on YouTube and Vimeo had inspired me to travel to the other side of the country for the sole purpose of seeing "World of Color" live. I can honestly say that it was well worth the effort!

As always, CLIFFLIX videos are my vacation memories. They are always publically free and are NEVER for sale to anybody.

To watch the videos or download the disk of your choice, see the links below:
www.Vimeo.com/Clifflix

***Due to incredibility strong hosting demand, I have change the DVD image and hosting company. The DVD image is now a SINGLE layer DVD. The content and quality is very similar however, the bridge view option has been removed to preserve quality***

DVD .iso image link:

FTP Site: ftp://ftp.clifflix.net
user name: wocdvd@clifflix.net
password: wocdvd

(Copy and paste the FTP site address into your browser and use login credentials when asked)

A TEMPORARY alternate http download can be found here:
mediafire.com/​file/​9rw5moaj5i7dkag/​CLIFFLIX_World_Of_Color_SINGLE_LAYER_DVD.iso

Blu Ray .iso image link:
coming soon!

The DVD/Blu Ray menus look like this;

woc_scenes.jpg

woc_dvd_sample.jpg

Furiated

Just downloaded the DVD version, looks great! Can't wait for the Blu-ray version!

Thanks for putting this together!

Cliff

Original Poster
Thanks!

Yeah,..this whole process has been quite a learning experience in the "web hosting" world. This thing has cause TERABYTES of traffic worldwide since I release it to the public. (That just started less than a week ago with several hundred DVD.iso's downloaded worldwide!)

I'm surprised by one thing though, people from other Disney sites went nuts with the post...but very few people for WDWMagic seem to be interested in this. I thought for sure that you guys would by dying to get it.

Maybe because it's in the DisneyLand section...lol

Thanks again.

Cliff

www.vimeo.com/Clifflix

Cliff

Original Poster
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. (I have really getting a kick out of all the feedback lately. I have received a TON of emails!)

Spread the word!

Cliff

Furiated

Finally watched it on the big screen in the home theater and loved it! Any word on when the blu-ray link will be available again?

th30n3

Hey Cliff, sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but is this available anywhere now? Really impressed with your work on World of Color (2020) and Fantasmic! (2023) that I found through YouTube, but I'd love to experience World of Color in 5.1 audio.

Cliff

Original Poster
Hey Cliff, sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but is this available anywhere now? Really impressed with your work on World of Color (2020) and Fantasmic! (2023) that I found through YouTube, but I'd love to experience World of Color in 5.1 audio.
Wow,...this one is a dinosaur. I have not done a 5.1 mix in a very long time. Back in those days you could only get 5.1 on the Blu-ray that I used to make. I dont think that YouTube allowed it back then.

Sometime in 2025, I have an 8k version of WoC that I filmed two years ago. I'm working on other things right now but maybe I'll do an 8k, 5.1 mix in 2025.

th30n3

Wow,...this one is a dinosaur. I have not done a 5.1 mix in a very long time. Back in those days you could only get 5.1 on the Blu-ray that I used to make. I dont think that YouTube allowed it back then.

Sometime in 2025, I have an 8k version of WoC that I filmed two years ago. I'm working on other things right now but maybe I'll do an 8k, 5.1 mix in 2025.
Yeah, like I said, sorry for resurrecting the old thread. That would be awesome! I feel like WoC in 5.1 could sound so cool, but I am sure it would take a LOT of work. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for any updates you have in the future though, your work is amazing!

Do you happen to have a Google Drive link for a Blu-ray image for that old version available, or were they just physical? If not I totally understand, that was a long time ago! Thanks again for all your work in this space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom