World Of Color Refurbishment

TTA94

I still believe that MK can handle HEA, OUAT and a parade after dark.

I don’t know about OUAT but once the 50th hits, if rumors come true, they will be running a nighttime parade and HEA (or a new show if that rumors comes to fruition). So sooner or later they will have to figure out crowds control. Which may or may not even be a issue in the first place.

Ismael Flores

i know we are tired of Pixar play Parade but i think TDA is missing out on an opportunity to soread out even more crowds by jotnhaving a parade or stop sow in DCA.

it would be so eaay to roll out the Pixar Play parade thru hollywood land gate and have it stop right before it reaches Buena Vista Street.
add some props and confetti and have a rolling stage entertainment. if done in the evening they can add lighting and projection on the Hyperion theater and guve DCA and entertainment show to help soread out crowds in the park and resort.
capitalize in the fact that the food and wine festival would be going on and add more booths in the backlot area and tou have a captive audience for increased revenue with a minor investment

with how popular the ones they do in the paradise park area like viva navidad you would think they would consider for the part of the park that is mostly dead

Last edited:

TTA94

Geez, here we go, the rumors starting up again about PtN going to WDW. :rolleyes:

Not happening....

It has been a very annoying rumor, for many reasons. I don’t think anyone here recently is suggesting specifically “DLs PTN is going to WDW”. More so that a very popular parade is just sitting backstage. At this point it’s all a mystery regarding PTN, WoC and PPP. It’s also a mystery what nighttime parade WDW will have next, which unfortunately until WDW announces that, the rumor mill will continue to turn.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It has been a very annoying rumor, for many reasons. I don’t think anyone here recently is suggesting specifically “DLs PTN is going to WDW”. More so that a very popular parade is just sitting backstage. At this point it’s all a mystery regarding PTN, WoC and PPP. It’s also a mystery what nighttime parade WDW will have next, which unfortunately until WDW announces that, the rumor mill will continue to turn.

I'm not sure why its a mystery. Insiders here have already stated numerous times that PtN is seasonal, basically summer. So expect PtN back around May-June time frame at DCA.

RescueTheDay

I'm not sure why its a mystery. Insiders here have already stated numerous times that PtN is seasonal, basically summer. So expect PtN back around May-June time frame at DCA.

That’s an assumption on their part. Currently there are no plans to bring it back this year. All things are subject to change though.

Ismael Flores

DL cannot handle a night parade anymore. During the 60th it was a nightmare with Fantasmic, PTN and Disneyland Forever running nightly. I think Disneyland is too crowded for a night parade.

i actually liked how they handled the night parade and fireworks for the 60th. it was the mist organized i had seen.

people would be on sides if mainstreet watching parade and as it ended in parts of the park they removed the rooes and told guests to move to center of parade route for fireworks.
i remember being on mainstreet and as soon as parade ended everyone calmly and organized walked to center of street and stood there allowing other guests to fill in the balance of street as they arrived. soon after fireworks started.

large crowd near rivers of america watching fantaamic and fireworks, another group in IASW also parade then move to fill in street for fireworks
and third group in mainstreet.

the problem wasnt organizing the shows it was guests all wanting to leave at same time. Even then they had a good flow of traffic and cleared things fast.

VJ

I just think it's hilariously sad DLR has no real nighttime entertainment right now. Meanwhile WDW still has 5 shows nightly in the "slow season" including a REAL fireworks show performed nightly, regardless of weather, at their castle park. Definitely in no rush to see the so called crown jewel of Disney parks.
maybe both resorts have their pros and cons and one shouldn't be "better" than the other? 🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom