working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Almost forgot I started my day with a Leslie Sansone DVD seeing grapefruit was on sale I'm going to put some in my lunch salad and I'm thinking about either a tofu veggie stir fry or a curry for dinner.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning my dh is still working some strange hours and the boys ate what I made for his lunches for the next few days:rolleyes::mad::grumpy: So I got up a bit early tossed a low carb turkey casserole in the oven for him and did 5 LS miles while it was cooking:joyfull:. I'm heading out after sunrise for a group walk but will have to dress like the tire guy:cold::coldfeet::cold::coldfeet:, I need to move to Florida! Also remind me the next time grapefruit goes on sale not to corner the market because I'm the only big fan of those:hilarious: guess I'll have to freeze some for smoothies:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning, at least my power has been restored. Seeing we had none for most of yesterday I decided to do as zen a day as I could. Some easy yoga and lots of citrus water:joyfull: I ate raw yesterday because it was easier, firing up the grill in all the wind I don't think so.. Today is fun in a different way:mad: I'm having to break my workout into segments because everybody has to leave at much different times today. 3 LS miles done(one with weights) and one out the door:joyfull: I hope all of you have a great weekend!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Some days at work, I walk around a lot to various depts. in adjoining buildings. I also try to take the stairs when I can, as I figure a little exercise is better than none at all. (Pats self on back . . . :inlove: ) However, sometimes I take a route past one of the coffee shops and . . . delicious muffins in the morning . . . :cautious: )

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Happy weekend. Just an hour of aerobics to start my day before kicking my dh out:joyfull: I was feeling a bit bloated so for the past 3 days I've been drinking citrus water and this morning I'm back to normalish:confused::joyfull: I just take a half gallon jug cut up a lemon or lime(2 if small) chop a small cucumber, a sprig of mint and fill with water, let sit overnight and drink it during the day:hungry:

Goofyernmost

Happy weekend. Just an hour of aerobics to start my day before kicking my dh out:joyfull: I was feeling a bit bloated so for the past 3 days I've been drinking citrus water and this morning I'm back to normalish:confused::joyfull: I just take a half gallon jug cut up a lemon or lime(2 if small) chop a small cucumber, a sprig of mint and fill with water, let sit overnight and drink it during the day:hungry:
So basically lemonade with weird stuff added?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Happy Sunday! i did a core workout before heading out with the family for mall walking and a full day of shopping:joyfull:. It's too cold to be outside:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom