working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning just a bit of HIIT so far. It looks like I may be able to get out for a short walk or 2 today. YEA!!!!!!!!! Finally but I hope today's carp hold off long enough to do so! It's supposed to be a late afternoon start. I don't know how but there's some strawberries left for my salad:hungry: and I'm making veggie curry for dinner:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning! Yesterday turned out warmer than we expected, so I got outdoor walking in plus cleaned out my car. It was nice to get out of the house!
After grilling steaks, asparagus, and sweet potatoes for dinner last night, I am thinking of simple veggies tonight.
Everyone have a great day!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning. Because of all the awful dangerous icy conditions up here I've been working out and walking inside:( Today that's going to change at least for the next several days for a while because it's going into the mid 50s YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Still bundle up like the tire guy weather but at least it will be safe to walk:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: I started my morning with a Jessica Smith kick boxing ballet workout. I loathe barre but this one was fun:confused: Tonight I'm making vegan chili (request from the guys) Hope all of you are having a great weekend

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My main mode of exercise is walking--lots of walking. The past few weeks have been tricky, though, due to icing from the recent storms. (Why can't it just stay with snow packed conditions--I can get traction on snow--can't on ice.) We're having a bit of a mid-winter thaw this weekend, so I plan to get out and walk some miles. Plus, I'm off from work on Monday for the holiday, so I'll get in more exercise. I'm feeling heavy -- need to work off some of this!! :D

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
My main mode of exercise is walking--lots of walking. The past few weeks have been tricky, though, due to icing from the recent storms. (Why can't it just stay with snow packed conditions--I can get traction on snow--can't on ice.) We're having a bit of a mid-winter thaw this weekend, so I plan to get out and walk some miles. Plus, I'm off from work on Monday for the holiday, so I'll get in more exercise. I'm feeling heavy -- need to work off some of this!! :D
have fun and be safe

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon! My dh is in big trouble he had to go to the doctor on Friday because he's had a few bouts of tummy trouble since the holidays. Long story short he wasn't sick, he was eating things he shouldn't have:cautious::rolleyes::mad::grumpy::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Any how he's on a super probiotic and is on a super restricted diet for the next month. I was nice didn't even scream at him, thought about it but didn't:angelic: I made a large batch of chicken, veggies with a garlic, ginger sesame sauce sans any starch and I also made him a batch of quinoa with onions, garlic, broccoli with evoo and white beans. I'm doing fine 10 miles today 5 inside and 5 outside (dressed like the tire guy) I also made a pair of workout shorts and tank top today out of a light weight French terry:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon! My dh is in big trouble he had to go to the doctor on Friday because he's had a few bouts of tummy trouble since the holidays. Long story short he wasn't sick, he was eating things he shouldn't have:cautious::rolleyes::mad::grumpy::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Any how he's on a super probiotic and is on a super restricted diet for the next month. I was nice didn't even scream at him, thought about it but didn't:angelic: I made a large batch of chicken, veggies with a garlic, ginger sesame sauce sans any starch and I also made him a batch of quinoa with onions, garlic, broccoli with evoo and white beans. I'm doing fine 10 miles today 5 inside and 5 outside (dressed like the tire guy) I also made a pair of workout shorts and tank top today out of a light weight French terry:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:
Aren't you a sweet wifey!! Hope all the extra attention makes him feel better.
Yummy sounding food! You can send me some anytime you want. I just finished my weight and stretching workout and did my steps. A bit breezy outside so didn't want to chance getting cold down in my chest. I am feeling so much better!! It was like this weekend was a turning point in my health. ;) Now, if I can just go next week to the dtr and get some blood pressure meds, I will be lots better. :rolleyes:
Cool! I bet it turned out pretty. I used to sew back in the day when my DD was little. I made her all these cute little dresses. I gave her my sewing machine last year so I may never see it again. I don't have the patience to sew any more. :p

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Aren't you a sweet wifey!! Hope all the extra attention makes him feel better.
Yummy sounding food! You can send me some anytime you want. I just finished my weight and stretching workout and did my steps. A bit breezy outside so didn't want to chance getting cold down in my chest. I am feeling so much better!! It was like this weekend was a turning point in my health. ;) Now, if I can just go next week to the dtr and get some blood pressure meds, I will be lots better. :rolleyes:
Cool! I bet it turned out pretty. I used to sew back in the day when my DD was little. I made her all these cute little dresses. I gave her my sewing machine last year so I may never see it again. I don't have the patience to sew any more. :p
THNX glad to hear you've turned the corner. As for pretty not really plain basic grey, but very practical. The shorts have the exact amount of room and length I like and the tank won't fly over my head in down dog:hilarious: Pretty is in the plans soon or at least I hope soon

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I cleaned the bathroom yesterday--I figure that's exercise, right? ;)

Although, I did have a little help--I bought one of those chargeable, cordless power scrubber (with arm extension) thingies at Bed Bath & Beyond. Charged it up for a few days and tried it yesterday--works great! You have to apply a little pressure on the more difficult spots (grout in bathroom tiles, etc.), but wow--this thing really works and saved me a bunch of time and effort!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster

Although, I did have a little help--I bought one of those chargeable, cordless power scrubber (with arm extension) thingies at Bed Bath & Beyond. Charged it up for a few days and tried it yesterday--works great! You have to apply a little pressure on the more difficult spots (grout in bathroom tiles, etc.), but wow--this thing really works and saved me a bunch of time and effort!!
Having a bathroom with all solid surfaces is even easier:p

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning my shoulder is almost at 100% better. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being able to do Jillian Michael's dvds again not to mention more vigorous yoga:joyfull: A little ripped in 30 this morning:joyfull::joyfull: Tonight seems like a good night to make pad thai with lots of veggies.

Goofyernmost

I was having a good morning then you had to remind me that I really should clean my bathroom. Usually the 3/4 inch of fungus buildup let's me know when that should happen, but, I was seriously thinking about staying ahead of that this time. I'll decide that later, I guess.:hungover::)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I was having a good morning then you had to remind me that I really should clean my bathroom. Usually the 3/4 inch of fungus buildup let's me know when that should happen, but, I was seriously thinking about staying ahead of that this time. I'll decide that later, I guess.:hungover::)

It took a new cleaning toy to get me motivated to do mine. Even when hubs saw me cleaning the walls in the bathroom, he asked me if I was o.k.--it's not like me to clean!!! :hilarious: :hilarious:

disneysince71

Good morning my shoulder is almost at 100% better. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being able to do Jillian Michael's dvds again not to mention more vigorous yoga:joyfull: A little ripped in 30 this morning:joyfull::joyfull: Tonight seems like a good night to make pad thai with lots of veggies.
Hi @figmentfan423! Glad to hear you are doing well!
First time on this site in a few years... was very excited to see this thread.
Jean

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
It took a new cleaning toy to get me motivated to do mine. Even when hubs saw me cleaning the walls in the bathroom, he asked me if I was o.k.--it's not like me to clean!!! :hilarious: :hilarious:
I figured it was the toy that got you motivated to clean LOL Every once in a while I'll live by the motto a clean house is the sign of a broken sewing machine:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: The next day I remember I live with men:hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover: and have to clean:(:(:(:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom