Working at mini golfs

Lucasdw

Original Poster
Hello, I'm calling all WDW mini golf fans here !

I am participating this summer in one of the Disney International Programs in WDW. I just got my position as an attraction Cast member : I'll be working at "Mini-golf". I read there was two there (Fantasia Gardens and near Blizzard Beach).

I have no clue what I will be supposed to do there as an attraction CM ? Did anyone already work there ? Is it a nice location ?

Tbh I wasn't hoping to get this and I see all my friends getting Galaxy's Edge, Ratatouille Ride, Frontierland, Fantasyland west...

Should I be happy ?

Thank you !!

J4546

I dont have an answer but I just wanna say mini golf is awesome and I wish Disney would build a couple more really nice themed mini golf courses, maybe a glacier themed one beside Blizzard Beach and a tropical one beside Typhoon Lagoon. I think that would be cool but thats just imo

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hello, I'm calling all WDW mini golf fans here !

I am participating this summer in one of the Disney International Programs in WDW. I just got my position as an attraction Cast member : I'll be working at "Mini-golf". I read there was two there (Fantasia Gardens and near Blizzard Beach).

I have no clue what I will be supposed to do there as an attraction CM ? Did anyone already work there ? Is it a nice location ?

Tbh I wasn't hoping to get this and I see all my friends getting Galaxy's Edge, Ratatouille Ride, Frontierland, Fantasyland west...

Should I be happy ?

Thank you !!
I've never worked there but have played many times. The courses are mostly laid back and never over crowded so you'll be much less likely to have to deal with cranky people or have to help contain/control crowds.

castlecake2.0

You’ll be greeting and assisting guests, explain the courses, issuing equipment etc. it’s a little slower paced but allows you to have more guest interaction and work with a closer group of people. You can also pick up extra shifts on the Hub at different locations (for example, I work at one of the resorts but this week I picked up some crowd control shifts at MK). Send me a message if you’d like, I’ll do my best to help with any questions!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I'd be happy with this assignment. Not as "prestigious" (although your CV will still read "The Walt Disney Company", which outside of Central Florida means something), but your days will be more relaxed, and you'll deal with fewer entitled guests.

Lilofan

I'd be happy with this assignment. Not as "prestigious" (although your CV will still read "The Walt Disney Company", which outside of Central Florida means something), but your days will be more relaxed, and you'll deal with fewer entitled ******* guests.
Last time I played at Fantasia Mini Golf the cast members were of senior age. Its an ideal job for anyone who doesn't want stress of working in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom