Work-out Room

kal1484

I was wondering how old you have to be to use the work-out room at the resorts. I'm only 17, but I need some of them to continue my physical therapy while I'm down there. Do you know if they will let me use it? How bout with a Doctor note or one of my parents supervising me?

Luau Cove

I think that if you are older than 15 or so you are able to go without your parents or another grown-up. You pay for the amount of days you'll use the gym and you get your card.

-->Luau

Upvote 0

DrMouse

My Wife and I just got back from Disney in October and when we stayed in the Animal Kingdom Lodge they charged her for the gym. I don't remember how much it was but it was not "too" much. I can't speak for any of the other resorts (I opted to sleep in on all my vacations to Disney) but I bet there is some sort of charge for most of them. The equipment was VERY nice at the AKL so that could have something to do with it. I think that the age limit was 16 so you should be ok. I also remember that they had daily and weekly rates.

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

Yes, they charge you in any Disney Resort, including the Floridian's Spa. Last time I stayed in the polynesian we had to walk to the gym/spa at the Floridian which is really halfway, and we payed 9 dollars the day. The machines are really neat, very new tech. and the Seven Seas Lagoon view rocks while you are excercising.

-->luau

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom