Work next to Aerophile balloon?

djkidkaz

Original Poster
Didn’t get any pics but there are now walls up next to the balloon at Disney Springs. It was a pretty decent sized area in between the bridge and where you buy tickets for the balloon. Any permits filed or ideas of what is happening here?

JUFL2019

Didn’t get any pics but there are now walls up next to the balloon at Disney Springs. It was a pretty decent sized area in between the bridge and where you buy tickets for the balloon. Any permits filed or ideas of what is happening here?
This is related to the clean up work from the construction of Edison, Marie and Enzos etc.

NiarrNDisney

Yeah Tim from Timtracker (Youtube) mentioned this the other day on his vlog. Unfortunately he didn't have any information as to whats going on though he rarely is known for having insider info.

JUFL2019

Yeah Tim from Timtracker (Youtube) mentioned this the other day on his vlog. Unfortunately he didn't have any information as to whats going on though he rarely is known for having insider info.

I hope that at least he would have the info that these walls have been up for a few years lol.

RSoxNo1

So true. I’m a fan of Tim’s but will admit he could certainly benefit from skimming the info available here. Perhaps part of his popularity comes from not being a know-it-all, but it does surprise sometimes how little he does know, and occasionally he even shares some false info.
My name is Tim and I know it all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom