Work Is For Suckers!!!

SMS55

I'm jealous you are going to Disney, but only for a little while. I am going in 9 days. Work doesn't bother me. I run my own business so I'm good. I actually feel productive when I work but I wouldn't mind some breaks every now and then.

Upvote 0

CrazyDisneyLady

I always hit Disney mode half way through the week, my old department was use to this I have just changed department. I gave them a heads up but they have no idea what they are instore for, oh well they have to deal with it..nice thing about being the boss..lol

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

My apologies to Johnny Paycheck:

Take this job and shove it I ain't working here while I go to Disney
You better not try to stand in my way As I'm walking out the door
Take this job and shove it I ain't working here while I go to Disney

Upvote 0

smk

I have 53 days to go but who is counting? I work with several people who are going around the same time too. The worst part of that is that they will have their trips to look forward too just as I am coming home. I overlap with one co-worker and two others going later in October are overlapping a few days. Funny but true, I work with Disney nuts and we can all talk about it together, compare trips and share our joy without being worried about looking like freaks. Sometimes, we even pick up the others favorite snacks for each other if one goes and the others have no trips planned. Works well for us!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Ahhhh....Schadenfreude.

One of the reasons I love being at work the day before we leave for WDW.
Just so I can be around all the poor saps that have to finish out the week at their sucky job.
Another piece of added joy to my already wonderful WDW vacation ;)

Haha! This year is the first time that we are flying out on a weekday (usually we leave on a Sunday), so I will be working the day before we leave.. going in with this mindset will make it much more enjoyble! I was honestly dreading it because I feel like the day will drag!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Haha! This year is the first time that we are flying out on a weekday (usually we leave on a Sunday), so I will be working the day before we leave.. going in with this mindset will make it much more enjoyble! I was honestly dreading it because I feel like the day will drag!

Trust me it will not drag one bit. You'll be walking on a cloud. I find myself smiling as construct my "While I am away" memos and my "Out of Office" bounce back emails, while I hear my coworkers in the next cubes grumbling about meetings they have to attend, grueling spreadsheets they have to complete.......hahaha..suckers!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Trust me it will not drag one bit. You'll be walking on a cloud. I find myself smiling as construct my "While I am away" memos and my "Out of Office" bounce back emails, while I hear my coworkers in the next cubes grumbling about meetings they have to attend, grueling spreadsheets they have to complete.......hahaha..suckers!

1003359_523543014385228_2081697672_n.jpg

Hahaha that is great! This feeling is so worth it! I love the day before leaving for Disney! Plus I work 6am-2:30 and I plan on leaving a little early so it'll be great! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom