Brazilian Tour Group
Magical
Cotton Candy
Ear
Brazilian Tour Group

and photo

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
I'll agree with "Pop" as well... some of the ones above I can't say every time I hear the word I think of Disney but I definitely get the association! :) Loving how this is going... keep it up! :D

DfromATX

As you soar over the orange groves you can smell the orange scent (assuming it is working!)

What?? I thought y'all were joking when I read about smelling oranges before. Is that really true? I've never smelled any before. You're trying to trick me right? LOL

PUSH

;) My brain over the years has been rebooted so I can easily make a Disney connection to anything. :cool:
Any conversation I get in on, shortly ends up being redirected to a Disney theme. :)

I could easily do this, too, I try to spare the people who are... let's say... "less fortunate" than I am. :D

By less fortunate I mean don't care about Disney like we do. The horror, I know! :eek:

Figgy1

What?? I thought y'all were joking when I read about smelling oranges before. Is that really true? I've never smelled any before. You're trying to trick me right? LOL
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not kidding at all I always smell the oranges when Soaring over the orange groves!:)

DfromATX

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not kidding at all I always smell the oranges when Soaring over the orange groves!:)

Well, I can't wait to test it out. I just hope I don't get whiffs off peoples' shoes, lol! I guess if we can smell burritos (or whatever) in Lilo and Stich, they ought to be able to blow orange smell in.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Well, I can't wait to test it out. I just hope I don't get whiffs off peoples' shoes, lol! I guess if we can smell burritos (or whatever) in Lilo and Stich, they ought to be able to blow orange smell in.
There is also the smell of pine as you fly over the pine forest as well as the smell of an ocean breeze as you fly over the surfers. You can usually tell it's coming if you listen close enough (there's the sound of a small electric fan starting up right before it).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom