Word Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnum42

When I was little I got thown out of the local pool for taking a leak into the waters. I complained that it was unfair as lots of people would wee in the pool. They pointed out that those people did not do it off the diving board.

*boom-tish*

JR to

Bad Guy

tigsmom

barnum42 said:
When I was little I got thown out of the local pool for that particular offence. I complained that it was unfair as lots of people would wee in the pool. They pointed out that those people did not do it off the diving board.

*boom-tish*

Popular to

ME! :D

Welcome to our OOL. Notice there is no P in it. Please keep it that way. :lol:

darthdarrel

barnum42 said:
When I was little I got thown out of the local pool for that particular offence. I complained that it was unfair as lots of people would wee in the pool. They pointed out that those people did not do it off the diving board.

*boom-tish*

JR to

Bad Guy
OMG! I am not swimming with you people!
:lol:
SR.

ogryn

If I didn't know you better Barnum, I would have taken that as a joke.... but I'm not sure ....:eek:

(what's the word again?)

barnum42

ogryn said:
If I didn't know you better Barnum, I would have taken that as a joke.... but I'm not sure ....:eek:

(what's the word again?)
I hasten to add, it was naught but I joke. I'm so posh I even get out of the bath to take a leak. I don't just stand up and take my best aim. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom