WOOT WOOT Trip is planned

5Adults

I'm so excited I just finished final touches on all my Disney planning.
Trip's in 10 days. We're staying at an airbnb condo in Kissimmee, have a Mercedes SUV rented and booked the following Fast Passes and ADRs (oh my god I didn't know this language 9 months ago)
MK:
Space Mountain 11:55 - 12:55 pm
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad 1:15 - 2:15 pm
Crystal Palace 3:15 pm
Splash Mountain 5:00 - 6:00 pm (hope we don't get the shivers this late)
AK:
Kilimanjaro Safari 12:50 - 1:50
Expedition Everest 2:50 - 3:50
Rainforest Cafe 4:15 pm

We're doing the two Universal parks before the two Disney parks. I can't believe how much planning went into this. I should get a PhD or something. Please feel free to comment - it's an all adult trip so I'm not worried about late supper but I wish I could swap my Space and Splash rides since we can dry off in the middle of the day. I'm so excited now!!!

Last edited:

Chaset24

Hi,

I would think about your dinning at Rainforest Cafe. It can be a bast, but is you want something where you can hear your self think.....

Is the you first time?

I agree with AlanaH.. The atmosphere at Rainforest Cafe is really cool, but the quality of food has gone done the past few times I have been there.

Upvote 0

snek

Get to AK early and go right to dinosaur for no wait. Also agree with rainforest being kind of annoying and loud for a group of adults. I know it's not a table service, but I recommend restaurantosaurus haha.

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

Regarding Splash Mtn. You should be fine, just bring a sweatshirt or light jacket in case of it getting chilly (we had to do this a few weeks ago) at that time they had the sprayers on Splash turned off.

Congrats on your trip and have fun!

Upvote 0

5Adults

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. Yes, this is our first (and likely only) time. I think we'll tough out the noise at Rainforest Cafe just for the environment aspect. And great tip about Kilimanjaro - animals don't like the heat of the day at high noon. Good to know Splash Mountain sometimes has their sprayers turned off but we'll bring a light jacket just in case. We're getting our ride fix at Universal Islands of Adventure beforehand and just enjoy the two Disney parks for the fireworks and sights mostly. We also have two days off to maybe drive out to a beach or sight see in Orlando. Thanks again!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom