WOOHOOO!! My Unofficial guide is here!

JIMINYCR

One of the first things we did after booking our trip was head off to the bookstore to buy the 2015 edition. I immediately read and reread, then highlighted the sections on magic bands, FP+ and ADR's. I've already run my yellow highlighter pen dry. :D:D By the time Nov. comes it will be soooo worn out from my flipping through it checking and rechecking the advice. I've bought one for every trip weve taken, the red & white books stand out among all my Disney books on my book shelves.

Upvote 0

LdyApxr

Original Poster
Just one problem.... Ri's pup ate my glasses and I cannot find my reading glasses so I am just sitting here with it by my side until I can find my glasses because the print is so tiny! ARGH! LOL

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
My dh is in big trouble he told me he pre-ordered it. oops he forgot That's ok I'll pick it up over the weekend, no problem. I can wait. BTW the bookstore I'll get it at is next to one of my favorite clothing stores. LOL that will teach him to forget. Now I just have to figure out how to not go nuts until then. My all time favorite planning book. ENJOY @LdyApxr

Upvote 0

LdyApxr

Original Poster
My dh is in big trouble he told me he pre-ordered it. oops he forgot That's ok I'll pick it up over the weekend, no problem. I can wait. BTW the bookstore I'll get it at is next to one of my favorite clothing stores. LOL that will teach him to forget. Now I just have to figure out how to not go nuts until then. My all time favorite planning book. ENJOY @LdyApxr
LOL! You teach him a lesson girl! My boys(I say boys, they are 26 and 17) got a hold of it last night and promptly decided that instead of GF Club in May, they want POR and Deluxe dining(my oldest is like a dog, very food motivated LOL) so now I am trying to figure out if that would still be a great first trip or if transportation to the parks(not big DTD people) would be more of an issue. Maybe too much knowledge IS a bad thing? LOL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom