Woohoo! Just saved $431 with one call

PintoColvig

Thanks to mousesavers, I used a code (QXZ) for Disney Chase Visa Rewards cardmembers which saved me over $400! :sohappy: That was on top of the $$$ I'd already saved on the Fall promotion. I'm paying more for my room now but they've given us free dining. My 9-day MYW w/Water Parks and More plus dining has gone from a top cost of $3100 to $2200! Not bad. My only regret is that I couldn't get into a Moderate resort.

Usually this happens to other people. Finally, it's me! :D

smk

Thanks to mousesavers, I used a code (QXZ) for Disney Chase Visa Rewards cardmembers which saved me over $400! :sohappy: That was on top of the $$$ I'd already saved on the Fall promotion. I'm paying more for my room now but they've given us free dining. My 9-day MYW w/Water Parks and More plus dining has gone from a top cost of $3100 to $2200! Not bad. My only regret is that I couldn't get into a Moderate resort.

Usually this happens to other people. Finally, it's me! :D

WOW! Good going!

Upvote 0

PintoColvig

Original Poster
Which Value are you staying at? We booked the Pop for 8 nights 12/18 - 12/26 using the same Disney Visa Code (with free dining). :)

We're at Pop, too. We arrive 10/8 and depart 10/17. The first "window" closes on 10/11 but since we're checking in before then, the free dining is applied to the whole trip.

I know we're paying a little bit more per night for the room now but the free dining balances it out in our favor. Besides, there just something about saying "we're not paying for the dining."

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom