News Woody's Roundup ticketed event coming to the Contemporary Resort this summer

ThatMouse

I'm wondering if WDWMagic should have a separate feed for these rich people events. I feel like there's a huge problem with social media normalizing this approaching the realm of must do's: "don't forget your ADR's, PhotoPass, Dining Plan, and paid events!" I will say WDWMagic doesn't post these as much as another popular DIS site.

ImperfectPixie

I'm wondering if WDWMagic should have a separate feed for these rich people events. I feel like there's a huge problem with social media normalizing this approaching the realm of must do's: "don't forget your ADR's, PhotoPass, Dining Plan, and paid events!" I will say WDWMagic doesn't post these as much as another popular DIS site.
In the FB group I run, there are a select few who look forward to and book every kind of paid event. Most are feeling more and more discouraged by these kinds of things (up-charge events in general).

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

It does! That's where we get the news of our Club 33 events: Overnight stays in the castle with butler service; Caviar Cupcake Parties; Zebra-hunting Tours; Access to all the pavilion lounges; and, Scheduling of Voices of Liberty to sing us to sleep.

Wait... you don't see that section?

olie64

I must admit, I am not rich (both are educators), but I did get ticket to this for the July 6th. I saw it saw the price and was like nope, but then my wife saw it and really want to take our daughters to it, so there you go. Yes they are both still free so they won't remember it I am sure. This is always the only upcharge/special event we have ever done, Minus one time we did a MNSSHP two years ago. I am hoping it will be a good time, but I also told my wife this is a one time deal for us.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
In the FB group I run, there are a select few who look forward to and book every kind of paid event. Most are feeling more and more discouraged by these kinds of things (up-charge events in general).
I think the vast majority of people actually have no idea about this kind of thing.

It does! That's where we get the news of our Club 33 events: Overnight stays in the castle with butler service; Caviar Cupcake Parties; Zebra-hunting Tours; Access to all the pavilion lounges; and, Scheduling of Voices of Liberty to sing us to sleep.

You mean the Mean Girls thread?

Bartledvd

Yeah but fancy people who can see that miss our poor section where we work out how to split a churro between thousands of us and the best spots for dropped popcorn :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom