Wonders of Life temporarily opening:

ciscobee

Original Poster
From the Walt Disney World Resort website:

Wonders of Life is currently opening December 18 - 31, 2004.

Body Wars is currently opening December 18 - 31, 2004.

The Making of Me is currently opening December 18 - 31, 2004

... this information is courtesy of The Disney Corner.

General Grizz

ciscobee said:

We've heard this news, but it's so good, it's worth another thread!

THANKS! :sohappy:

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
ciscobee said:

Sounds like it's more courtesy of the WDW Website than Disney Corner. LOL Honestly, they probably got their news from here.

wdwjmp239

NemoRocks said:
And good news it is....I will finally be able to see The Making of Me! :sohappy:

How was I born? :lol: :lol:

I keep telling my younger brother (who's 23) that if he doesn't behave himself when we go to Disney, I'm going to krazy-glue him to the seat, stick toothpicks in his eyes, and make him watch "The Making Of Me."

Captain Hank

ntn_haqqer said:
How was I born? :lol: :lol:

I keep telling my younger brother (who's 23) that if he doesn't behave himself when we go to Disney, I'm going to krazy-glue him to the seat, stick toothpicks in his eyes, and make him watch "The Making Of Me."
I would think an endless loop on IASW would be a far more cruel and unusual punishment. :drevil:

Or, perhaps, tying him to a chair and putting a Dole Whip :slurp: just out of reach. :goodnevil

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
GymLeaderPhil said:
We'll find out tommorow. I doubt it... it's dated and has animatronics. Anything that has animatronics at Epcot is being removed. :(
I highly doubt that, and I don't know where you are getting that idea.

It seems more than likely that Cranium Command WILL be open.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
The title of this thread is really appropriate and unfortunately so. There just seems to be something fundamentally wrong with having to notify the limited times when something will be open. Too much like a last gasp on life support... :(

General Grizz

ClemsonTigger said:
The title of this thread is really appropriate and unfortunately so. There just seems to be something fundamentally wrong with having to notify the limited times when something will be open. Too much like a last gasp on life support... :(
. . . reminds me of Horizons. . .

Edeyore

I really don't understand why they don't keep the area open. They could put something a little more exciting or interesting there, but three good attractions have already been mentioned. It really should not be closed. I know my children enjoyed not only Cranium Command & Body Wars, but a
show that was there and the simulated bike rides.

General Grizz

Edeyore said:
I really don't understand why they don't keep the area open. They could put something a little more exciting or interesting there, but three good attractions have already been mentioned. It really should not be closed. I know my children enjoyed not only Cranium Command & Body Wars, but a
show that was there and the simulated bike rides.
They don't keep it open because they receive a multi-million dollar tax write off for "seasonal status. . . "

I agree. Wonders of Life needs to be updated in a ***tasteful*** manner -- soon.

DisneyFan 2000

ClemsonTigger said:

Sad but true. :(

GymLeaderPhil said:
We'll find out tommorow. I doubt it... it's dated and has animatronics. Anything that has animatronics at Epcot is being removed. :(
Somehow I doubt that the animatronics part is true. If I take that literally, that gets rid of Spaceship Earth and American Adventure. I highly doubt those are going anywhere. I know there are rumors as to SSE, but I don't think that the reason they would change it is due to the overhaul of animatronics

General Grizz

adamthegetupkid said:
Somehow I doubt that the animatronics part is true. If I take that literally, that gets rid of Spaceship Earth and American Adventure. I highly doubt those are going anywhere. I know there are rumors as to SSE, but I don't think that the reason they would change it is due to the overhaul of animatronics
There are only 2 animatronics in Cranium Command. That's nothing compared to the 300+ lost (and not replaced) from Epcot in the past decade. . .

Pioneer Hall

Its good to see the building being used for something. I don't care if they come up with a new idea for the space (as long as it isn't a JII type remake), but don't leave the building unused. If you don't have something to start building, then allow us to enhoy what is there.

General Grizz

GymLeaderPhil said:
Is Cranium Command open? Can we get a confirmation from someone who has gone?
I was told today that EVERYTHING at Wonders of Life is up and running (including CC), minus the Pure and Simple and Well and Goods areas (which were dismantled last spring).

I was also told attendance was outstanding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom