Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
3 pages of Black Panther talk that has been shut down continuously by insiders.

@rle4lunch didn't say Black Panther, but a Marvel Land, which, theoretically, is possible. @marni1971 said that a second GotG ride was once considered for WoL and @Magic Feather heard that Doctor Strange was recently floated.

However, some problems with a "Marvel Land" in Epcot:

1. WDW can't use the term "Marvel" to describe it. Although, that's not stopping DCA.​
2. Only two Marvel characters, so far, can be used: GotG and Strange. Perhaps Captain Marvel or Agents of Shield can be used. It could be a 'super hero land' if Big Hero Six and Incredibles are included.​
3. No insider talk of a mini-super-land in Epcot.​

It should be said that whatever they might do to WoL, insiders are indicating they have nothing near firm yet.

GlacierGlacier

@rle4lunch didn't say Black Panther, but a Marvel Land, which, theoretically, is possible. @marni1971 said that a second GotG ride was once considered for WoL and @Magic Feather heard that Doctor Strange was recently floated.

1. WDW can't use the term "Marvel" to describe it. Although, that's not stopping DCA.​
2. Only two Marvel characters, so far, can be used: GotG and Strange. Perhaps Captain Marvel or Agents of Shield can be used. It could be a 'super hero land' if Big Hero Six and Incredibles are included.​

It should be said that whatever they might do to WoL, insiders are indicating they have nothing near firm yet.
I'm pretty sure there's a drawing of coulson or quake somewhere in IoA, but I'm not 100% sure. I guess it doesn't completely exclude them, but with ABC trying to eliminate Agents of Shield and only really being kept on the air by the higher-ups at Disney for that marvel synergy, I wouldn't be expecting anything for AoS at any point ever, unfortunately.

rle4lunch

Correct, I wasn't being character specific with my comment, but I'm just connecting the dots that people have posted about.

I know all about the legal issues that they face (thanks to people on these boards), but it sure sounds like they're going with something marvel'ish' over there, even if it just turns into a superhero restaurant (which I doubt).

danlb_2000

Premium Member
So I’ve read on twitter that there is an internal posting looking for an imagineer to revamp the interior. I can’t link it due to rules, but that sounds like a festive center refresh to me.

"The job posting, titled “Interior Designer – EC Wonder of Life,” is seeking candidates that have commercial design experience, primarily in the Retail or Hospitality sectors, and a minimum of 3 years of experience at Walt Disney Imagineering or another architecture or interior design firm. The candidate must also have an understanding of construction details, “particularly casework detailing,” according to the posting."

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
"The job posting, titled “Interior Designer – EC Wonder of Life,” is seeking candidates that have commercial design experience, primarily in the Retail or Hospitality sectors, and a minimum of 3 years of experience at Walt Disney Imagineering or another architecture or interior design firm. The candidate must also have an understanding of construction details, “particularly casework detailing,” according to the posting."

Whoa.

Cmdr_Crimson

I still want a Weather Pavilion with a indoor tornado centerpiece similar to the one they have out here at the Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago...
53680c36-12c7-57bd-a361-aba8a222eef5.image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom