Wondering....

Originally posted by bailey5697
Hey marypopmom!
Where in Long Island are you from? I am in Holtsville! Do you fly out of ISP?
We used to, but now we fly out of LGA. We usually take classic limo from bohemia and take the earliest delta flight out and the latest or as late as possible one back. This is when we met a really cool CM. Do you know who besides southwest flies out of ISP for less than $150 RT. We live in Coram. A hop, skip and jump away.

EchoOfOphelia

I have yet to hear, "Shutup, we don't care..." but I am sure that they don't appreciate it as much as I do. I'm always e-mailing family members new goings-on at the parks and always telling my fiance all the new things we can expect and all the things I want to do when going on our honeymoon this Sept.

Pippa

I work in a local hospital in the mornings and luckily have several WDW maniacs as work friends, we regularly call to each other "How many days now?" "212!" "next month" etc etc the patients must think we are the ones in need of treatment!!!!!!!!

rosie.ca

i love disney world ... i was up until 3 am talking to my uncle and brother abot disney one night , i spend 7 hrs talking about disney one day .... i spent 2 days making a graphic trip planner for my co workers aunt ... people think i am odd... i never stop ... but oh well ... all i need now is to find someone to go with me so i won't be by myself when i go back

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom