"Wolf's Dance" Video

EPCOTPluto

Cool vid!

I first thought that it was about this:

5155T4H2WDL.jpg

Aw! I loved it! It gave me shivers!

I love that little girl on BTMR "Hold on to me!", then she is sitting there smiling through the rest of the ride! "Can we do it again?"

Phonedave

Great vid and mucho props to Life is a Highway, but that does not sound like Tom Chochrane. Is that a cover, or are my ears just off ?

Now I want to go listen to Lunatic Fringe.

-dave

WDW John

Original Poster
Great vid and mucho props to Life is a Highway, but that does not sound like Tom Chochrane. Is that a cover, or are my ears just off ?

You're ears are not off. I'm pretty sure that it's a cover by Rascal Flatts from the "Cars" soundtrack.

Clever, right? Go to Disney, make home music video, use Pixar music to do it. Also, notice he made it with iMovie. Maybe he's just a Steve Jobs fan...

SWatsi

Nice video. They seem like a fun bunch o people. Some good shots as well.

I've thought about doing this, couldn't post it online though or risk the wrath of my Mum and sisters if they found out.

Phonedave

You're ears are not off. I'm pretty sure that it's a cover by Rascal Flatts from the "Cars" soundtrack.

Clever, right? Go to Disney, make home music video, use Pixar music to do it. Also, notice he made it with iMovie. Maybe he's just a Steve Jobs fan...

If forgot that song was in that move.

Even if he didn't mention it, you can tell its iMovie - The whole thing is like a tribute to Ken Burns. Thats not to say it's not a really good job though. It also helps that it's a good looking family.

-dave

WDW John

Original Poster
Wife's co-worker says she read on his website (which I have yet to find) that it was a spur of the moment idea, hatched just before they left for Disney.

So...maybe there wasn't that much pre-planning...

going2oahu

lol - that was so funny!! Thanks for sharing a great video. Wonder how many stares they got by dancing like that in the middle of the parks??!!

I_heart_Tigger

That was so cool! I actually had an idea for our next trip along this line since my sister and I wanted a vacation video but wanted it to actually be enjoyable for our friends to watch so I said we should do a music video instead. That way we can get shots in every park but it's not a long drawn out boring vacation video that will put our friends and family to sleep.

We were thinking about doing a Disney song but decided on "Mamma Mia" by Abba instead because the three of us (my sister, niece and myself) already know the song Also, my neice is named Mia and she has always called my sister "Mama" so the song is personal to our family.

I'm not really doing any planning for it. I don't get to see my sister and neice a lot so it's not like we can practice or anything. We're just going to get some shots whenever we can and I'll try to put it all together when we get home.

My only worry is dropping the camera while floating down Castaway Creek at Typhoon Lagoon (maybe I'll sit on the side for that one and let them float past):animwink:

Phonedave

That was so cool! I actually had an idea for our next trip along this line since my sister and I wanted a vacation video but wanted it to actually be enjoyable for our friends to watch so I said we should do a music video instead. That way we can get shots in every park but it's not a long drawn out boring vacation video that will put our friends and family to sleep.

We were thinking about doing a Disney song but decided on "Mamma Mia" by Abba instead because the three of us (my sister, niece and myself) already know the song Also, my neice is named Mia and she has always called my sister "Mama" so the song is personal to our family.

I'm not really doing any planning for it. I don't get to see my sister and neice a lot so it's not like we can practice or anything. We're just going to get some shots whenever we can and I'll try to put it all together when we get home.

My only worry is dropping the camera while floating down Castaway Creek at Typhoon Lagoon (maybe I'll sit on the side for that one and let them float past):animwink:

I don't know what kind of camera you have, but I was able to get a waterproof housing for mine (Sony CyberShot) for about $80

I have shots in the water parks, and movies / pictures of the kids feeding sting rays and snorkling at Castaway Cay.

Look around, you may be able to find somthing similar for yours.

-dave

I_heart_Tigger

I don't know what kind of camera you have, but I was able to get a waterproof housing for mine (Sony CyberShot) for about $80

I have shots in the water parks, and movies / pictures of the kids feeding sting rays and snorkling at Castaway Cay.

Look around, you may be able to find somthing similar for yours.

-dave

Thanks Dave, now that you mention I seem to recall in the "additional Accessories" available for my camera that there was a waterproof housing.
I will definately look into that :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom