Wolfgang Puck Cafe

ms7479a

Original Poster
When I go down to Disney World I am using the meal plan and I noticed the the Wolfgang Puck Cafe is one of the options. Do they completely honor the meal plan or do they make some exceptions. Also, I noticed that the prices for the cafe are kind of pricey, however it only counts as one meal. For anyone who has eaten there, what is your opinion? Is it worth it to go?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Absolutely! The Main Wolfgang Puck [upstairs] apparently has certain items for which there is an extra charge, but when we ate at the Cafe the waiter said there were no restrictions on Dining Plan. DS and I both had crabcakes as appetizers, he had ravioli and I had Filet Mignon for entrees, I had a pumpkin cheesecake and he had a hot fudge sundae for dessert.

The service was second to none and the food exquisite! The bill covered the entire day's cost of DDP and more!

Spike1968

I was there on Wednesday and had the Macadamia Nut encrusted chicken breast. It was THE BEST CHICKEN I've ever had. Highly recommend.

magicstar01

Its amazing whichever part you go to with lots of variety on the menu. My mom doesnt like cheese so doesnt like pizza but they had a cheese less pizza beleive it or not and it was amazing to! Its well worth the price, havent been with a dinning plan! You should try go see the cirque de soleil afterwards thats what we did and it was a brillant combination.:king:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
magicstar01 said:
Its amazing whichever part you go to with lots of variety on the menu. My mom doesnt like cheese so doesnt like pizza but they had a cheese less pizza beleive it or not and it was amazing to! Its well worth the price, havent been with a dinning plan! You should try go see the cirque de soleil afterwards thats what we did and it was a brillant combination.:king:

We went after Cirque, I couldn't agree more!

pkelley

Can't agree

I wish I agree with the rave reviews here, but I had a horrible experience at Puck's. I had the California rolls, which I eat frequently, and spent 3 days in the hotel room horribly sick. It really put a dent in my vacation and forced me to miss several days at the parks.

It was very unfortunate and I doubt I will ever eat there again.

Big River and HOB were fantastic however.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom