Wolfgang Puck Cafe Anyone?!

MSTINKHERBELL01

Hello again ladies and gents,
I switched my Friday night dinner from House of Blues to the Wolfgang Puck Cafe(downstairs) has anyone eaten here??? I reviewed the menu at allears.net however I wanted to get some advice from my online friends.

Samantha:wave:

crazydaveh

I eat there quite a lot! It's great! I can't recommend any one dish, because they're all good.

Good choice! HOB is good for a show, but not for the grub.

Upvote 0

Alexandra

We LOVE the Wolfgang Puck Cafe! The food is great. You must try the Fettucine Wolffredo. I swear it's the best fettucine I ever had. The only problem is waiting for a table because they didn't accept ressies the last time we were there. If that's changed, please let me know because we're definitely going back.

Upvote 0

momhurtz

Alexandra said:
We LOVE the Wolfgang Puck Cafe! The food is great. You must try the Fettucine Wolffredo. I swear it's the best fettucine I ever had.

I second that! It is fantastic. I ate there last November with DH, DD20 and DS18 and we all loved it! I also recommend the Creme Brulee. It is the best I've ever had. Enjoy!

Lesley

Upvote 0

Alexandra

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I made a Priority Seating Reserv. for the Wolfgang Puck Cafe! Perhaps they did change it...I called Disney Dining.

Thanks! I just made the reservation. I can taste the fettucine already! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Alexandra said:
Thanks! I just made the reservation. I can taste the fettucine already! :sohappy:

Yay! Im happy for you. I cant wait to eat here friday. Im so excited. I would get the fettucine but the next day I have PSeating for Mama Melrose and I cant pass up the pasta there.

Upvote 0
WP v HoB

i'm not particularly fond of either menu... except for the ELWOOD at the house of blues. it is quite possibly the best chicken sandwich you will ever eat AND they serve it with sweet potatoe fries.

for this meal alone, the HoB wins hands down.

-billy :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom