Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill to open in the Town Center at Disney Springs

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, April 13, 2018.

IMG_0390.JPG

TheJonesys

Both this and the Jaleo restaurant look interesting, do you think they’re likely to be signature restaurants or a 1TS credit restaurant?

Walt d

Is this in addition to the other Wolfgang Puck locations or is one closing/moving?
So a few trips ago to the world, talked to this women. That her husband said we need to go to Disney and take the grandkids and everyone. And she said all she wanted to do is, eat at the main wolf gang restaurant so they went she told me it was the worst meal she ever had. Never been, but i think i would not go now, after her story...

mj2v

So a few trips ago to the world, talked to this women. That her husband said we need to go to Disney and take the grandkids and everyone. And she said all she wanted to do is, eat at the main wolf gang restaurant so they went she told me it was the worst meal she ever had. Never been, but i think i would not go now, after her story...

It was really good before Levy restaurants drove it into the ground. The quick service by the Christmas Store remained under Wolfgang and stayed consistently good. Apparently Mrs Wolfgang had enough and they went their separate ways, causing them to sell off some assets.

We are looking forward to the new one.

ncc1701a

It was really good before Levy restaurants drove it into the ground. The quick service by the Christmas Store remained under Wolfgang and stayed consistently good. Apparently Mrs Wolfgang had enough and they went their separate ways, causing them to sell off some assets.

We are looking forward to the new one.
Agreed it was one of our favorites until Levy took over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom