Wol

ulto22

Original Poster
My idea is a little skeptic right now but, MY idea is a roller coaster themed to Osmosis Jones.

In the Preshow doctors shrink you ( Lights in bedded in the wall could create a lighting effect and when you are shrunk after have the room get bigger like haunted mansion. Their is your shrink effect.

You then walk to your vehicle. ( Still haven't decided if it will be a motion simulater on track, a robo coaster, a motion simulater on a robo coaster, or a regular steel coaster.

You would then be launch into the mouth of a patient, where you would then take a drop down the throat. After riding down the throat, you come to the stomach.

I still havent figured out on how the get to the city like in the movie but we will just skip to that part. Jones is chasing a virus and needs your help to get to him in time. Drix (the pill guy) is sent along with you. You then are cruising down the highways (In the movie they are arteries) Swerving through traffic. You then take a turn down to the streets below.

And thats all I got so far. Feel free to finish or change someparts or criticize me.

suzie

Hi Ulto 22,

Your idea made me think of an old movie the title was 'The Fantastic Voyage', were scientists and sub were shrunk and put into a needle than shot into the neck artery of this VIP person who had a blood clot near the heart. Turned out to be quite the adventure.

I also saw the movie your talking about.

I think that would make a good theme for a ride.

Please continue, this is great

Rayray

It sounds like a fusion of Body Wars and Advetures Through Inner Space

Good idea (I would drop the Osmosis Jones motif, though).

ulto22

Original Poster
I think that the osmosis jones should stay because most kids have seen it and would enjoy it more with characters they know.

ulto22

Original Poster
Tahu said:
They are WB characters though so I think it would be kinda bad seeing non-Disney characters in Epcot.

Thank you for the correction. For the longest time I thought it was a disney movie.

Hold on.. We can have Stitch get shrunk and travel into a human body. He already destroyed one classic why not another attraction?:drevil:

Any ideas. It think it should have disney characters. When I was smaller WOL scared me ( and made my Mom Puke) but for littler kids if their was someone they know it might be less scary to them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom