WL Music

I just returned from the WL and were lucky to have been upgraded to the concierge floor. I did not ask to be upgraded nor do I ever complain about anything-we were just lucky!! What a way to go!! Anyway, I have seen a list of music the WL plays and wondered if anyone has ever purchased a prepackaged CD for the WL with this music on it. I would like to play it around my house to keep me from getting depressed after coming home. :(

tigsmom

I was under the impression that they sold it in the Mercantile...I just never got around to buying it. How was concierge? We are considering booking that way for our next trip. Worth the extra money? (though you got upgraded).

Upvote 0

Donfan

Originally posted by Captainvideo
I just returned from the WL and were lucky to have been upgraded to the concierge floor. I did not ask to be upgraded nor do I ever complain about anything-we were just lucky!! What a way to go!! Anyway, I have seen a list of music the WL plays and wondered if anyone has ever purchased a prepackaged CD for the WL with this music on it. I would like to play it around my house to keep me from getting depressed after coming home. :(

I was at WL last September and went to the Mercantile hoping to find the music CD. I was told that they do not sell it for "copyright" reasons. Too bad. It would be a big hit if they would sell it. Can't part of the cost of the CD go to pay royalties. Most of the music is played on radio stations around the country.

Upvote 0

GoofyFan1

If I'm not mistaken, when I was at WL in July, the music playing at the bus stop was from the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack.

I'm usually pretty good at picking upon things like that.....plus it is one of my favorite movies.

:)

Upvote 0

madalex

Originally posted by GoofyFan1
If I'm not mistaken, when I was at WL in July, the music playing at the bus stop was from the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack.

:)

I agree. We were at WDW last week and went to Artist Point one night for dinner - while we were waiting for the valet to bring the car around. the music playing in the lobby was definitely from Last of the Mohicans. Great stuff!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom