WL/Ft. Wilderness Buses?

donald_duck97

Original Poster
I'll be staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time in October, and I'm a bit confused. Do the Lodge and Fort Wilderness use the same buses to and from the parks? Or do they each have their own designated buses? If anyone could clear this up, it would be much appreciated.

NYwdwfan

They still share EPCOT. Lodge pics up first, then the outpost stop at the campground. Lodge also drops off first upon return from EPCOT.

Thanks - same as I remember. My friend's family was staying at the cabins and her husband got sick and had to go to the hospital (unrelated to anything at Disney). She was going to stay in the cabin all day with her 4 kids until her husband returned - but he wanted her to go to EPCOT as they planned. She knew with a 2,4,6 and 8 year old it would be awful - and we were planning to go to EPCOT that day as well - so my family hopped on the EPCOT bus and got off at the outpost and waited for her and the kids to arrive. Then we jumped on their bus and spent the day together at EPCOT.

donald_duck97

Original Poster
So when returning from the parks, if I'm staying at the Lodge, what would the bus say on it? Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness?

ABQ

So when returning from the parks, if I'm staying at the Lodge, what would the bus say on it? Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness?
Both actually. It'll scroll. And the parks have signage telling you which buses pick up at which stops anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom