WL Concierge Questions

Chernabog2512

My family and I are going to WDW in September with the FP for 8 days and we wanted the best place. At first we were at All Star Music cause we thought money would be tight. Then we booked up to WL Woods view, the money situation got better. But we had stayed at WL two times and wanted something different so we moved it to Comtemporary in the Tower. Then I thought my wife and I would want to be at WL the whole time, so now we are booked for WL concierge.

Now I am done with the story, has anyone ever had WL concierge? If so, how is it and is it worth it?

Any help would be great.

Nana

Hey, I was happy to see a post about this subject because our family is going to be staying at the Wilderness Lodge concierge floor in the fall also. I have never used a concierge service before but so far, they have been fabulous. I have called the itinerary planning service # a couple of times and they have been extremely helpful planning my dining reservations, room requests, etc. I have tried to research it and know a family who has stayed there. From what I can tell, if you are the type of family that gets up and goes and doesn't see your hotel room until late at night, this floor is probably not for you. ( I hope to be that kind of family soon) but for now, we have to go back to the room for a midday break and swim and can't keep real late hours due to the ages of our children (8 and 6 for our next trip). I think this will work out great for us. Breakfast and snacks are now a no-brainer. (Something less for me to worry about:D ) I hope you have a great time.

:) Nana

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You can really save a lot of money if you do the continental breakfast at the hotel instead of eating in the restaurants. we just stayed at the Boardwalk Concierge and saved a lot of money. We also grabbed water bottles from there to take into the parks. I have the WL concierge booked for the December meet.

Pam

Upvote 0

Wishingtree

We just stayed at WL concierge at the end of May. This is the second time we have used the concierge service, the other being Animal Kingdom Lodge. The continental breakfast was nice. Muffins, bagals, cereals, juices and coffee. Plenty to get you started for the day. In the afternoon they had cookies, brownies and other snack foods. Around dinner time they have a hot appetizer(chicken pasta, wings in an orange sauce, seasoned shrimp) and some of the finger foods. Early evening they have selected liquors, wine and finger foods.

Though the concierge lounge area is not as nice as the AKL(3 or 4 hot appetizers at night and hot oatmeal and a cappucino machine in the morning), the people at WL were far more helpful in answering questions and much friendlier and outgoing. You will not be dissapointed.

Also, if there is anything else that you need that is not in the lounge, the concierge staff will try to get it for you. This includes bottled water. Always get a few to take to the parks so you don't have to buy them later.

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, I will try to answer them.

Jim

Upvote 0

Wishingtree

Originally posted by Chernabog2512
Also, do they have a refrigerator and what is the number to the itenerary people.

The room had a refrigerator. I don't remember the number but they called us 2 or 3 times before we left to see if there was anything we needed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom