With Hours Cut, What to do at night on the property?

TheOneVader

Well, after I get back from the parks at night, I'm usually tired so I go back to the room and rest. It's usually already 9:45 after watchin IllumiNations, then walking around, then leaving, and getting back to the room. Otherwise, I go to BoardWalk and watch the funny shows by the CMs [I still remember Egypana!].

spagofreep

Go for Chicken Nachos at the Orlando Ale House, its right outside the world near downtown DIsney. I love em. Oh great now I have a craving.

spagofreep

Go for Chicken Nachos at the Orlando Ale House, its right outside the world near downtown DIsney. I love em. Oh great now I have a craving.

MinnieFan

We usually don't make our dinner PS's until 8:30 or 9. So by the time your done and enjoyed a nice glass of wine or beer it is close to 10:30 or 11:00. By the time we make it back to the resort it is bed time.

mickhyperion

Re: my dates

Originally posted by civileng68
Actually im going from March 22-April 06

Hey I'm going to be there March 24-April 2 myself! Don't forget about E-Ride nights on the 25th and 28th (as long as they don't get cancelled). Looks like there won't be any in April though.

Check out the Adventurer's Club in Pleasure Island. That place is a whole lot of fun and full of surprises!

Moustronaut

We're staying at CBR. Someone mentione going to a resort and catching a boat to DD. If Im not staying at that resort can I use that boat?

Yes... all disney transportation is open to any resort guest anywhere. Take a bus to Port Orleans Riverside or Port Orleans French Quater to catch the boat.

Also, I noticed that some resorts seem to have water shuttle to Epcot through the International gate. I am staying at CBR but can I still catch that same shuttle and go to that particular resort that the shuttle service is for and then go from there back to CBR? Or, would I have to be staying at that particular resort?

I'm pretty sure CBR does not have a water shuttle. It's only serviced by Disney Buses. The water shuttle you are talking about runs from Epcot International Gateway to Yacht and Beach Club, to Disney's Boardwalk, to Swan and Dolphin, then to MGM and back along the same route. Easist way to get to that water shuttle from CBR is to hop a bus to MGM and board the water shuttle there since you don't have to go into the park to transfer.

Someone mentioned mini golf at Blizzard Beach? I did not know of that.

And since you might be in the neighborhood of the Boardwalk and the Swan and Dolphin, might want to check out mini golf at Fantasia Gardens. It's cute and fun but watch out for those brooms with water buckets. It's located right across the street from the Swan I think

Sherm00

I think what most of us forget is that disney is much much much more then the parks. Though the parks are the biggest draw, Disney is much more. I always thought of walt disney world as an all enclusive family resort. Pools, Shopping, good food, and the parks. I never think of the parks as sepreat parks but all of them packaged into one resort. I think this is what sets disney apart from other theme parks. not roller coasters, or thrill rides.

gjpjtj

......Someone mentioned mini golf at Blizzard Beach? I did not know of that.

AS an AP holder do I get 10% off of disney sit down restaurants? I have not actually gotten my pass yet, I'll be getting it next weekend....

As an AP holder I believe you get 50% off on the miniature golf as well!!:D

SewIn2Disney

Sleep!

Get rejuvinated for the next day so you can make the most of the oh-so-short hours.

Or just hop on the monorail and ride around until they kick you off. Very relaxing and fun. Plus you can never get too much of the "please stand clear of the doors..."

Also, don't be afraid to ask cast members or the people at the check in desk if there is anything interesting in your hotel or anywhere on property going on. They know best.

Have a great time on your trip!

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Re: Re: my dates

Originally posted by Moustronaut
Yes... all disney transportation is open to any resort guest anywhere. Take a bus to Port Orleans Riverside or Port Orleans French Quater to catch the boat.

I'm pretty sure CBR does not have a water shuttle. It's only serviced by Disney Buses. The water shuttle you are talking about runs from Epcot International Gateway to Yacht and Beach Club, to Disney's Boardwalk, to Swan and Dolphin, then to MGM and back along the same route. Easist way to get to that water shuttle from CBR is to hop a bus to MGM and board the water shuttle there since you don't have to go into the park to transfer.

And since you might be in the neighborhood of the Boardwalk and the Swan and Dolphin, might want to check out mini golf at Fantasia Gardens. It's cute and fun but watch out for those brooms with water buckets. It's located right across the street from the Swan I think

I know CBR does not have water access to Epcot. However, Can I go to the Yatch and Beach Club and use their water access to Epcot since I am a resort guest (a CBR guest). Also, you mentioned water transportation from MGM to Epcot. I did not know about this, can you explain?

TheOneVader

Yea, there's those Friendship boats or whatever that go from MGM to Epcot. At MGM, it's down by the water [of course] and in Epcot, it's at the International Gateway.

Moustronaut

Re: Re: Re: my dates

I know CBR does not have water access to Epcot. However, Can I go to the Yatch and Beach Club and use their water access to Epcot since I am a resort guest (a CBR guest). Also, you mentioned water transportation from MGM to Epcot. I did not know about this, can you explain?

Yes any guest at any resort can use the water transportation anywhere.

I'm not sure why you would want to go from CBR to Yacht and Beach just to get on the boat to epcot since there is a bus from CBR to Epcot and its much faster than waiting for the boat.

But the same boat line runs back and forth from mgm to epcot's international gateway, stopping at Swan and Dolphin, Boardwalk, and Yacth and Beach. So this makes a good way to get from Epcot to MGM or vice versa. But takes about 30 minutes to get from EPcot to MGM

Pippa

You say you are not a clubber but i implore you to try the Adventurers Club at PI. It is not a nightclub more a bar with very wacky entertainment and audience participation,I only tried it because one guide book said stick around even if it looks like nothing is happening something will and i never looked back!!!

figmentmom

Absolutely, Pippa, I agree! The Adventurer's Club is a riot, and not to be missed. The atmosphere is so very different from the rest of Pleasure Island that it's really the club for those who don't like clubs!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom