WitchBusters (Ghostbusters x Hocus Pocus crossover show for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023)

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Ghostbusters (1984) – Review – Simms View

Hocus Pocus (1993) - IMDb

With Ghostbusters Afterlife is getting a sequel in next year, I think Disney needs to deal with Columbia Pictures to
have new live show starring Ghostbusters and the Sanderson Sisters called WitchBusters, the plotline goes the Ghostbusters is aheading to to Salem from New York City, but Egon realizes that the Sanderson Sisters are planning to kidnapping the children at WDW to using them into soul their powers for powerful from the Devil from the Hell, Peter, Ray, Winston and Egon are aheading to WDW to battle the Sanderson Sisters and capturing them into the ghost trap to be destroyed. This show will have best fireworks, laser show, effects, projections, with huge Mr. Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, a final battle between Ghostbusters fighting the Sanderson Sisters as Statue of Liberty from Ghostbusters II battling Maleficent in her dragon form. As the Sanderson Sisters send Disney villians, and ghost spirits to destroy the Ghostbusters, in the middle of the show, Egon tells the children to using Egon's inventions to screaming louder as low pitch to make the Sanderson Sisters weakness their powers to trap the sisters into the ghost trap to be destroyed, at the end of the show, the Ghostbusters are using ghostblasters to trap the Sanderson Sisters into the ghost trap, as their spirits will be destroyed once and for all. So guys how you like my ideas? I bet before the show starts, the projection shows Walt Disney Studios intro and Columbia Pictures intro into Cinderella's Castle.

Last edited:

The Great Gonzo

This isn't humanly possible, since Disney doesn't own Ghostbusters.

It is more likely that Universal does something with Ghostbusters. Because they've partnered with each other in the past on attractions and a scare house (I think).

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
This isn't humanly possible, since Disney doesn't own Ghostbusters.

It is more likely that Universal does something with Ghostbusters. Because they've partnered with each other in the past on attractions and a scare house (I think).
I mean't that Disney and Sony can deal with their contract to use rights to Ghostbusters IPs, not owning them.
The Ghostbusters will battle the Sanderson Sisters will be epic like Ghostbusters films.

MickeyMouse10

I think it's more likely Universal would do a "Bill & Ted's Excellent and Tubular 80's Halloween show".

In it they could have Bill & Ted go back in time to the 80's. Where they can grab the Ghostbusters and maybe some other 80's icons, to help them stop a crew of spectral beings. It could be like in their 1st movie when they brought back historical figures.

This time though they could bring back the Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, E.T. and Marty and Doc (from Back to the Future).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom