Wishing i was in disney

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
first of all happy thanksgiving all and i really wanted to be in WDW right now for a couple of reasons...one my best friend is there for the holiday and also cause i've never been there during thanksgiving

hope everyone had a fun day

anyone ever been down during this holiday season??

metscool

I have been down here before. And that was in 2000 after Thanksgiving. When I mean on Thanksgiving we flew in on that day and we ate at Coronado Springs. And that was fun. I liked going to the Main Building the next day and seeing all the Xmas trees in the lobby.

EPCOT.nut

I've been wanting to go all week to WDW but I was afraid that the crowds would be bad. Hopefully it is less busy mid-next week because I am going for the day on Wed 11/29. I live within 2-1/2 hours so I am trying to plan to go to WDW to see the different parks during the Holidays. I feel like I am running out of time! :eek: Anyone going this Sunday? No one I know thinks the next few weeks will be anything but crowds. I'm willing to take my chances...!

eroyee

:wave: Hey Tiki Tiki Tiki: we are from Lansing, Mich. My brother lives in Traverse City, well, Acme really. neat. Anyway, we have only gone at christmas time. 14 days left till our next trip. am so excited. I cant wait!! I was always wondering how thanksgiving is,too.:xmas: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom