Original Poster
For those of you who can't head down to Florida to see Wishes...the theme song:

Wishes

Starlight, Star Bright,
first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
have the wish, I wish tonight.
I'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do (do as dreamers do),
and all our wishes (all our wishes) will come true.

Such an awesome theme song...I love the melody! But it makes me cry haha

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Hey, thats what made me start crying during the show.

Or was it from the fall out:veryconfu

Lemmie tell you something, if youve never been hit by fall out from a pyro shell, pray that you never are. Because it doesnt burn, it just freakin stings like mad!

Cant wait for the CD to come out next month.

BoyXE

When exactly is the CD scheduled to arrive? It's surprising that they don't have this ready for release, lately they have had CDs for opening days.

Kasey

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Sometime next month. They're working on another song for the cd from what I was told so.

Im gonna guess maybe the second week on November

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Nope, its not. I knew it right away when I saw the word "Import"

But Ive actually seen this at the HMV or whatever that main music chain is over in Europe as well as at Virgin Mega.

General Grizz

The Wishes theme song doesn't make me cry. . . the kid sounds too perfect it's fakey. :lol:

What hits me is the "When You Wish Upon a Star" and the final mix of "Make a wish, Wishes!, etc. . . And your wish - will - come true!"

Darn. I wanna go to MK tonight. :lol:

tigger248

General Grizz said:
What hits me is the "When You Wish Upon a Star" and the final mix of "Make a wish, Wishes!, etc. . . And your wish - will - come true!"

Darn. I wanna go to MK tonight. :lol:

I agree with you. That part at the end makes me cry whenever I hear it (or see it on my home video). I love Wishes. I wish I could go see it tonight. Oh well just 18 days til I can see it again.

So, is another cd gonna come out with Wishes? Would I be better off waiting to buy it until later, or is it a good idea to go ahead and get it on my upcoming trip?

BwanaBob

Thread drift.....

Mr. N.....LOVE the avatar! :lol: ('Bueller?')

Him and ______-Wee sharing cells in Florida!

BTW...whatever happened to Mr. 'Posts-a-lot' X2CommNavISTC?

Just fell off the boards one day, huh?

themeparkdude

The version they sell does not have the tag line "What they can't do these days?" The other version that DID have that tag line was part of the media kit.

wdwfan22

themeparkdude said:
The version they sell does not have the tag line "What they can't do these days?" The other version that DID have that tag line was part of the media kit.

The version being sold in the parks does have the tag line "What they can't do these days"

tigger248

I don't think they're selling the ones that say "What they can't do these days" anymore. My friend who is a cp sent me a copy of the cd and I just got it today. Instead of "What they can't do these days" Jiminy says "See what a little wishing can do?" I didn't notice if there were any other differences because I wasn't listening for them, just the end quote caught my attention and I haven't had time to listen again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom