Wishes testing photos

disneydata

Original Poster
I have some photos uploaded from the Wishes testing from Sunday night. Sorry, but they're a little blurry since I had to take them without the flash.

You can find them by clicking here.

There is going to be testing again Monday night at 9:30. Although it will probably be later since the park has to be cleared. It started tonight at about 10:45. I won't be taking pictures again so I can enjoy the show. Believe me, it is well worth the wait. It's an amazing show (all my roommates agreed!).

Nick

Shaman

Great pics!!!! The show seems awesome...I can just imagine how great it is with the music. Thanks for the pic updates.

:)

CTXRover

Thanks for the fantastic pics! This shows looks great. A love that "fan" effect and the finale firework display. It looks very bright :D

disneydata

Original Poster
Main Street is the best place to see it, but I'm sure it's great from anywhere. I bet the shooting stars are awesome from up close! The musical score includes favorite clips from Disney movies for the different parts and some cool filler music as well as the song "Wishes" which is performed by children! Tinkerbell actually flies a few minutes into the show, not at the begining like FitS. Yes, the final blast is very bright, just as if not brighter than Illuminations.

I would have seen it again tonight, but it was cancelled due to incliment weather. I just hope that doesn't happen on opening night ... :lol:

Nick

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom