Wishes or escape wedding package

MinnieChar93

Original Poster
Hello, me and my partner are looking to get married next November at Disney world. We have about 18 guests so now we're stuck on which package to go for wishes or the escape package. I know the wishes package will cost more.
Does anyone have any information on the wishes package I've looked on the Disney weddings website but just want abit more info. Or can anyone recommend which package they would suggest. Also we're booking from the uk but we are going out in October this year.

Thankyou in advance

Charlotte X

Luv4disney

Hi there, congrats to you both
My sister is getting married here in October 2016 at sea breeze point escape package, 18 attending total. She choose to go to a Restaraunt for her dinner party along with a private fireworks dessert party at Epcot .
If u are planning to get married in one of the parks along with a sit down full reception I would suggest the wishes package, I believe that starts at around 12,000 US, you should consider your budget and go from there, even with her escape package, $$ cost went up very quick, flowers , decor, add ons, etc...
I believe she said if she choose the wishes package it would have been about another 10,000 to 15,000 added on for her choices.
On the weddings website, you can build your wedding for wishes and it will give you a rough estimate on the total cost, once your coordinator calls you, they will email you packets with all info , choices, decor, food, music, picture sessions, etc...
Best of luck to you both, happy planning

mikenatcity1

Hello!

First- congratulations! It's always great to see people tying the knot :)

I hope you were able to make your decision and start planning your wonderful Disney wedding! We had a blast planning our Wishes wedding (for 24 guests) last year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom