Wishes Music!

meeko_33785

Sounds like "Beauty and the Beast" will be a part of it. That's great. I love that song. It will be so beautiful seeing the fireworks over the castle and hearing that song. Thanks for the link.

CTXRover

Cool! Thanks. The Fun Facts change if you reload the page :) Most of them we know already. They include:

1) This dazzling musical storytelling spectacular is bigger and brighter than any fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom® ever!"

2) Wishes™" is the newest nighttime spectacular in the Magic Kingdom® replacing "Fantasy in the Sky" which made its debut in 1976.

3) The same show designer who created the nighttime spectacular "Believe" at Disneyland® Park also developed "Wishes™."

4) The show is presented as the Park's "good night kiss" to its guests.

5) The show can be viewed throughout the Park.

6) As in "Fantasy in the Sky" Tinker Bell flies high above the Magic Kingdom® during key moments of "Wishes™."

7) Fireworks effects are launched from 11 different locations around the park.

I'm really looking forward to this new show. I look forward to hearing people's impressions of it next week :)

tinkerbell2

I clicked on the link, went to the website, the page downloaded, but I never heard any music. Is there something wrong with my computer? Oh well, maybe I'll go back and try again!:hammer:

CTXRover

Originally posted by tinkerbell2
I clicked on the link, went to the website, the page downloaded, but I never heard any music. Is there something wrong with my computer? Oh well, maybe I'll go back and try again!:hammer:

Try moving your mouse over the picture. That's what made the music start for me. :)

MouseMadness

Originally posted by tinkerbell2

Hey, tink, try clicking the upper right hand corner where it says "view enhanced version". It says "High Bandwidth" but, I"m on dialup :)eek: YES! DIALUP!!) and it worked for me! :wave:

And now I have to say OH MY GOSH! The music sounds perfect. I must admit I was a bit disappointed in learning that my beloved "Second star to the right" song would be gone... but this is just beautiful. Can't wait to hear and see it all. :D *goes to bounce off the walls* FIVE DAAAAAAAAAAAAYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Shaman

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Can't wait to hear and see it all. :D *goes to bounce off the walls* FIVE DAAAAAAAAAAAAYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Time flies....

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...don't hurt yourself from bouncing off the walls.....

:lookaroun :wave: :p

tinkerbell2

Thanks everyone for your help! However, I can't believe that they took away my "Second Star to the Right". :cry: I love that song! I know all the words- sing it all the time.:cry: I can't believe they did this!:cry:

General Grizz

Do not worry! There's always the Peter Pan film - how it all began! :D

And who knows - maybe the song may have lyrics in an entertainmnet show to come. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom