Wishes Instrumental

MiRi

Original Poster
Since FI and I got engaged during "Wishes", I would like to add the song somewhere in my reception. Does anyone know if there's an instrumental somewhere that I can find? Thanks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is a pianist that does Disney music. His music has been on inside the magic podcast several times. His name escapes me at the moment but I will find it if no one else chimes in with it.

MiRi

Original Poster
Awesome! I am at work, so right now I can't listen to samples. I will listen at home though. Thank you.

KeithVH

Does it have to be instrumental? What if you took a copy of the show and edited down the voiceover with an MP3 editor? I'm not sure any instrumental will capture the quality of the orchestration in the show.

DizneyPryncess

You could buy the "Wishes" soundtrack that includes the whole song. It's not an instrumental, but if you give a copy of it to your musician, they should be able to compose it as an instrumental.

I'm coming down the aisle to a song that is out of print and virtually unknown, but I did the same thing - gave a copy of the song on CD to my musician and he recomposed it for strings.

If you can't find a copy of what you're looking for, I would suggest playing the song and seeing if your musician can work it out. Good luck =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom