Wishes from Wilderness?

Kwit35

Original Poster
Another surprise trip to Disney is coming up in September. :sohappy: Only one night but I will take whatever I can get. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge, first time there! :sohappy: So, my question is this, how well can you see Wishes from the Lodge, if at all? Just curious.
Thanx,
Kwit

StevenT

I don't know from various points, but I remember being able to see fireworks from the Fantasy In The Sky days from outside the lobby. I assume if you've got the right room that you'll have a pretty good view.

beglluvr

We were at WL in May in room 6042. We had requested to be on the MK side and we couldn't have asked for a better view. We could see the fireworks ofd Wishes from the balcony, but not the other effects. It was amazing!!! If you don't get a room in that area, there seemed to be a little spot in the hallway on the 6th floor with windows facing MK. Have a great trip, you'll love the lodge!

Kwit35

Original Poster
Thank you, can't wait. And, ooh, ooh, I get to be the first one to say, "Welcome to the Boards!"

MissM

I don't know about the view of Wishes, but Wilderness Lodge rocks. I love that place! Don't forget to see the geyser out back! :)
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom