Wishes Dessert Party

Lucille

Original Poster
I can't seem to find any info on whether or not there will be a dessert party in February 2012 (I know, that's a long time from now.)

Is there a certain website or somewhere on the official site I should bookmark to check for availability closer to February? And how far in advance do they typically open it up for reservations? Do they book up super fast?

Is the price still around $25 a person? (It's just my husband and me.)

figment's bud

We are going in January and when I talked to someone on the ADR hotline she told me that they should still be doing it in January, so I don't see any reason why they would stop it in Feb. She also told me that they were only booking out around 3 months or so for it. Going by that info you should start checking around Oct/Nov.

<3caseyscorner

Im actually going in Oct and they still only have extended it to the end of September. So around January I would start calling and checking for an extension. :eek:

coachwnh

for those of you who have not done this, its worth the money to not fight crowds and see the show from close up. im not a big dessert fan, so i dont come close to getting my money's worth foodwise, but the lack of a crowd, especially if you have small kids, is worth it!!! Enjoy

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The desserts are great, but the view is less than ideal. It's off center, and everyone rushes to the railing when the show starts, which puts you at a disadvantage if you're short.

The popularity of the event seems to vary wildly. Sometimes it books up, but I've been in the MK on days when they have had a sandwich board up advertising availability for that very night.

Lucille

Original Poster
We typically don't watch the fireworks at all. So any view is okay with us. And while we aren't huge eaters, we'll probably just have dessert for dinner that night, if we decide to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom