Wish me luck!

KCheatle

So... I am a nerd. A persistent nerd. Every day I listen to the same radio station and they have been running a contest for a couple weeks now where the grand prize is a trip to Orlando to see Jonas Brothers, and 2 1-day tickets to either Universal or Disney. Every day I call and every day I hang up after letting it endlessly ring and accept that I have not been chosen. But---today I got thru and qualified! For qualifying I got two tix to see Jonas Brothers locally. That's not too exciting for me, but my 13DD will love it. I find out Friday if I won the grand prize.

Here's the kicker...I almost feel a tad guilty winning because we are already booked to go on November 20. We are going to WDW for 3 days, then on a Disney cruise from 11/23-11/30. If I win, then the trip dates are 11/16-11/18. I would definitely merge the two and just stay down there. I don't want to be all greedy and wish 2 weeks of Disney bliss for myself, but.....I am in fact Disney greedy and really do want 2 weeks for myself. 😝So...wish my luck that my name gets drawn Friday!!

WEDYENSID

So... I am a nerd. A persistent nerd. Every day I listen to the same radio station and they have been running a contest for a couple weeks now where the grand prize is a trip to Orlando to see Jonas Brothers, and 2 1-day tickets to either Universal or Disney. Every day I call and every day I hang up after letting it endlessly ring and accept that I have not been chosen. But---today I got thru and qualified! For qualifying I got two tix to see Jonas Brothers locally. That's not too exciting for me, but my 13DD will love it. I find out Friday if I won the grand prize.

Here's the kicker...I almost feel a tad guilty winning because we are already booked to go on November 20. We are going to WDW for 3 days, then on a Disney cruise from 11/23-11/30. If I win, then the trip dates are 11/16-11/18. I would definitely merge the two and just stay down there. I don't want to be all greedy and wish 2 weeks of Disney bliss for myself, but.....I am in fact Disney greedy and really do want 2 weeks for myself. 😝So...wish my luck that my name gets drawn Friday!!
Good Luck, Hope you Win! (If not, maybe buy a lotto ticket - since this must be your lucky day)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I get in on all the Disney contests but have never been lucky enough to win. Dont feel guilty if you do win it. Just enjoy it. JIMINYCR sends you good wishes in the hope you get chosen.

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

Don’t feel guilty if you win. I won a trip to Disneyland four months after my sister and I went for NYE. I was a grand prize winner for the McDonalds Happiest Celebration on Earth contest and had entered a code online after eating there once during the whole promotion. I wasn’t an instant winner, but I didn’t need to be! I found out something like 4 months later that I had won 👍

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom