Wish I was there

WDWLOYAL1971

Original Poster
Oh how I miss WDW:cry:. How I wish I was there this very moment. But then again, I wish I was always there. Does anyone else feel the same?

travelgip

Absolutely! I had a business trip in CA last month and had one day free. I took the 2 1/2 hour drive down just to get my Disney fix at Disneyland! Out of just about everything else I could have done in CA, much closer I might add, on my one day and all I wanted to do was go to Disneyland. I'm on this board right now planning out my next WDW visit. What can I say, I'm a Disney-junkie:eek:

Disney_Geek

Most definitely! :cry: I miss WDW starting the time I leave. Between this site and a few blogs, I can get through my Disney Withdrawal, but I still miss it like crazy. I guess I'm a Disney-junkie like travelgip. :D

todpatcam

I think I need professional help. I'm always thinking about the next trip and/or thinking of a way to go earlier. I love that feeling of escape from the day to day pressures from work. I love our family vacations at WDW and I'm the oldest in the group-lol :lookaroun. So exited for our 2011 trip, the longest trip yet - 9 days at POFQ :xmas:

Cmdr_Crimson

If I was there right now...This is where I'd Be with a double mint choclate chip ice cream in a waffle cone...*Sigh*
DSC03688.jpg

Listening to This...
[youtube]NHP4CqFOG7A&p[/youtube]

Sea Turtles

I could certainly use a nice weekend get away to the world. A couple days at the wilderness lodge would do me good. A boy can dream can't he!!!

Lord Pheonix

this reminds me of a few common questions, "dont you wish you could":

work at wdw,
live at wdw

suprisingly, the answer is no. absolutely not.

we all wish we had more time to spend when we go, but for me, the more time id spend in wdw, the more the magic would diminish and become normal. when i get on the plane in jfk, laguardia, or newark with snow on the ground, trash on the streets, tons of noise pollution and offending smells, its like im leaving this world and entering another. when i get off, i walk out into palm trees, the smells of cedar mulch, soft music and warm breezes, that starts the magic, even before i get to the parks. the next 2 weeks are filled with great food, colorful gardens and vistas, imagination, and joy. then when i leave, i have a whole year to reminice about the trip, (in my case, 5 years since i went last).

But if i were there all the time, it would become my "normal", the same as if i were here in jersey. everything would be rotine, thus losing its charm. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" and in the case of visiting wdw vs. being there all the time, id much rather only visit, all be it longer then 2 weeks a year, (or 5).

Disneykidder

I feel your pain. I wish I were there all of the time. Then I see constant commercials (really like the new one with Susan Serrandon as the narrator) reminding me how I am not there.

If I were there right now, i'd probably be the only one awake in my room and I'd be watching tv, making noise so everyone would wake up already so we could hit the parks. But alas, I am not there and we are booked for this August but we may not go...still pondering (just had another child and unsure about taking a 5 month old with a 2 1/2 year old and a 7 1/2 year old)

Susan Savia

Absolutely! Woke this morning, flipped on the tv and theres a Disney Vacation Club infomercial on. I watched it all the way thru just to see the scenes, hear the music and see the happiness. And yesterday at work, I was fiddling with dates for our 2012 trip, seeing how with our annual passes we can squeeze 3 trips into one pass next year...Nice mental break from working, ya know....

muse1983

Oh how I miss WDW:cry:. How I wish I was there this very moment. But then again, I wish I was always there. Does anyone else feel the same?

Yeah, I feel that way every single day. My best friend and his wife just landed in Orlando for a weeks stay in WDW....im jealous beyond belief :lol:

I make myself feel better knowing that my wife and I will be going in October and will be able to ride Star Tours 2 and go to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party!!:sohappy:.....but if I heard the SpectroMagic soundtrack right now I might just lose it:cry:

Juliaz3

Last week it got cold again after a few sunny Spring days and I started thinking of a trip to WDW. We skipped it this year (have gone before in January and February) because of an expensive honeymoon we took in December. I said to my husband, "Oh I wish we could be there!" and he said, "Me, too. I miss it!"

As Allmighty said, we love getting away from the cold weather, snow and city harshness, going to a place of palm trees and sunshine, gentle breezes and lots of Disney magic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom