Votes: 20 50.0%
  • December 11-12

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • December 18-19

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Main Street USA

Well, I went ahead and voted for the last week in November, because that'd be right in the middle of my 2 week stay. I could also do the first week in December, as long as we all do something on the night of the fourth.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Could somebody Sticky this thread and possibly change the title to 2004 December meet poll.

Disnyfan89

wannabeBelle

Hey there all I voted for December4-5th as well. I would prefer the 4th as I already have one meet going on the 5th but I will try to be somewhat flexible!!! Belle

cherrynegra

I know the poll closes in October, but I was wondering if we couldn't reach some consensus like mid September so I can start booking rooms and airfare. I'm planning on that first weekend in December anyhoo so I'm hoping that wins out in the end.

WDWScottieBoy

Why not make it a one-month long extravanganza, that way we can fit it into everyone's schedule. I picked the 18-19 but it would best if it was that week before Christmas, more like the 22nd or so. I'm thinking we might be able to get something going for each weekend. Maybe pick a specific park for certain days or special events, and then people can decide when they want to go based on that.

WDWScottieBoy

Just thought I'd make a sidenote, but December 5, 2004 would be Walt's 103rd birthday. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make it then though. Someday I want to be in WDW for his birthday so I can recognize him even more for everything he has done for me, even after his passing. :cry:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Any weekend is fine for me as well, but the 4th-5th is the best time for me. I'm not sure about the November dates though, as that's during the Thanksgiving holidays and it can get pretty crowded around the parks.

KevinPage

Pixie Duster said:
I voted for Dec. 11th time frame because it will not be as nuts as the other times.

There is a difference in crowds b/w these 2 weeks? I know the closer you get to Xmas the busy it is, but thought it diddn't really matter until at least 1 week before such? :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'll be there for the 11th, 12th, but it looks like most people are leaning toward the 4th, 5th.

If we make it sort of informal, could we do both?

cherrynegra

Um, hate to be , but can we get a list of who is going in December and when? That way we can no ahead of time how many people are going to be there on the various weekends in the poll? So far the first weekend is ahead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom