Winnie the Pooh land

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
I like that idea!
It would be so cool to see it happen at any of the Disney parks. I would have the Pooh ride at Magic Kingdom replaced by the Alice in Wonderland ride from Disneyland. Then I would build a Hundred Acres Woods land behind Tower of Terror replacing the Cars show and the backstage area. It would have Pooh's Hunny Hunt and another few rides and some shops.

spacemt354

Chili's
It would be so cool to see it happen at any of the Disney parks. I would have the Pooh ride at Magic Kingdom replaced by the Alice in Wonderland ride from Disneyland. Then I would build a Hundred Acres Woods land behind Tower of Terror replacing the Cars show and the backstage area. It would have Pooh's Hunny Hunt and another few rides and some shops.
That's not a bad idea! I never thought of putting it in DHS - I was thinking as a sort of Critter Country expansion towards the Northwest of the MK to eventually have the paths wrap around so Big Thunder isn't a dead end - but I like your idea as well!

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
That's not a bad idea! I never thought of putting it in DHS - I was thinking as a sort of Critter Country expansion towards the Northwest of the MK to eventually have the paths wrap around so Big Thunder isn't a dead end - but I like your idea as well!
Your idea is fantastic as well! I thought it would be nice to have another e ticket dark ride at Studios and it would be nice to have another little kids area as well. Pooh is super popular, he deserves more than just a ride.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
1587058401753.png

Imagine this as a ride for the land! Holy cow it would be so awesome.

SteamboatJoe

Not sure the IP could support a whole, full-sized land unless some of the characters split attractions. Perhaps take the themes of the current WDW/DL attraction and expand upon them. An outdoor bouncing Tigger ride that could involve pestering Rabbit. A scary Heffalumps and woozles omnimover attraction set in Pooh's nightmare. Piglet in the floating honey pot water ride with Eeyore providing some comedic relief in a way that only he can. Might be a little redundant from a story standpoint but fun to think about. I definitely could see a Pooh's Corner/Hundred Acre Wood mini-land.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Not sure the IP could support a whole, full-sized land unless some of the characters split attractions. Perhaps take the themes of the current WDW/DL attraction and expand upon them. An outdoor bouncing Tigger ride that could involve pestering Rabbit. A scary Heffalumps and woozles omnimover attraction set in Pooh's nightmare. Piglet in the floating honey pot water ride with Eeyore providing some comedic relief in a way that only he can. Might be a little redundant from a story standpoint but fun to think about. I definitely could see a Pooh's Corner/Hundred Acre Wood mini-land.
I agree it would make a really great miniland. It could have a couple of flat rides as well as playground areas for kids to explore like Pooh's house and rabbit's house. Plus shops and restaurants. They could do a Honey shop.

EmFromPlanetEarth

i think a tigger themed drop tower would be cool, and if done right it could coexist with a winnie the pooh ride that goes through scenes, including bouncing with tigger. like it could be a mini tower of terror, where tigger goes on an adventure, that leads to perilous situations.

Miru

i think a tigger themed drop tower would be cool, and if done right it could coexist with a winnie the pooh ride that goes through scenes, including bouncing with tigger. like it could be a mini tower of terror, where tigger goes on an adventure, that leads to perilous situations.

More consistent bouncing could make a very unique drop tower, constantly going up and down gently before larger bounces.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom