Windsor Palms Resort

joelleharbert

Original Poster
Does anybody know anything about the Windsor Palms condos? We'll be down there from 09/15-09/21. We reserved a condo from VRBO and are hoping to be pleasantly surprised by the condo!:veryconfu

ritchie56

I'm sure you will enjoy it. We stayed in the Condos a couple of years ago (and have done houses in the same neighborhood since then) and they were very nice. Location is great! Relax and enoy your trip!

MicheleK

We just got back from staying there. The location is WONDERFUL. We could see EE from the balcony :D . We had a three bedroom, two bath condo. It was a little tired but fairly well kept non-the-less. We could walk to the pool, which was very nice. They have a game room and a 50 seat movie theater that played up to date movies (free of charge). A little general store that also sold freshly popped pop corn for the movie. It took us only 5-6 minutes to get to Disney each day :) . I think we probably made it back to our condo at night :snore: well before people on property got back to their rooms, as the bus lines were extremly long.

Have a wonderful time. You'll enjoy it there. :wave:

joelleharbert

Original Poster
Thanks for the info! I received our info from the wonderful couple that own the condo and it sounds terrific! I really think my family of 6 will enjoy condo life more than we did squeezed into the Fort Wilderness cabin from our last trip. We didn't have the money to upgrade to suites at the Deluxe resorts and this seemed like the best option all around. Plus, the condo has a washer/dryer so I don't have to pack for an entire week, just do laundry halfway through the week! Thanks again!

5mins2disney

Windsor Palms is very nice but it's slightly older. It was built by Pulte Homes. Pulte just completed a brand new resort in 2005 that's even closer to Disney called Windsor Hills...you can see / find many rentals direct by owner by visiting www.windsorhillsrent.com

The resort has an amazing clubhouse/pool, waterslide, tennis, volleyball, basketball. It consists of condos (2/3 br), townhomes with their own pools (3br/3ba), and single family homes all with pools (4/5/6 br). All are very nice and brand new...and 5 minutes to Disney, literally! As close as being on the resort in many cases.

Cheers!
- GQ
http://www.5mins2disney.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom