Will you be there in October 2008?

MouseearsDeb

We will be heading back to the World from Oct. 11 - 19th, 2008. Anyone else going down in October? Seems like the weather is rather iffy. When we were there the first week of Oct. in '06, it was still rather hot. I'm hoping for a little bit cooler temps this time.

PrincessMagic

We'll be at the WL the 19th-25th. This is our second trip in October, we think it's a great time to visit. Our last trip we had 3 days of really nice low humid weather and the rest was hot and humid, still not unbearable though. The biggest advantage for us was lower crowds than when we were there in the summer.

Upvote 0

Mimi

I am getting married at the wdw chapel on October 2 at 5:00 and having my reception in the napa room at the california grill at 6:00. Staying at the polynesian 09/27-10/06

Wow, congrats! Sounds like a great way to start a new life together! :)

We'll be there Oct. 18-25.

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

We'll be visiting the World from Oct. 6th - 10th. Staying at POFQ and have our anniversary dinner planned at Artist Point on the 8th! :) Can't wait!

Upvote 0

barbara

I'll be down in the middle of Sept. for free dining, but we be back in Florida (Tampa) the first week of Oct, so we'll probably go over to Orlando for a night or 2.

Upvote 0

diveteam

We will be there from the 27th Sep to the 18th Oct, can't wait, its our first time on free dining (booked with Virgin Holidays during their promotion last year).

Mark

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

You can never figure out the weather. When we were there the first week of Dec 07, it was 89 degrees. We leave tomorrow and I'm in the process of re-packing....lows will be in the 40's and highs upper 60's to 70! I thought I was leaving Chicago for hot weather, but am rethinking the packing right now. At least when it is this cool, the weather forecast calls for no rain.

Upvote 0

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
We'll be there the 11th-19th as well! Where are you staying? We'll be at the WL.
Haven't completly decided as of yet. In '06 we stayed at POP. There were 4 of us in the small room with 1 bath. It's ok, but I'm having mixed emotions about it for this trip. We even brought a infl. mattress but it wasn't as comfortable as we had hoped, plus it was only 1 bath. I'm REALLY hoping that WDW runs a special for our time frame. I think when we stayed there before it was around $75 a night. If they would run a good deal I'd consider booking two rooms. Next year is mine and DH's 20th anniversary. I know it's not 'actually' our anniversary year but I doubt we would go back for a year or two. So, I'm dropping hints. :animwink: I know we would not be able to afford where we honeymooned, Polynesian, but two rooms at POP would be ok. The kids LOVED POP and DH and I also liked it. Two rooms would give us a little privacy. :D Otherwise, if no specials are to be had, we will probably go offsite with a villa.

Upvote 0

Bug715

My friend and I will be there the 9th-14th!! I'm hoping to book us at Pop but keep forgetting to call. My friend and I were CPs so we are going back for the halloween party and food & wine festival! so excited!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom