Will WDW Add Weight Limits to Ride Signage?

Vinnie Mac

I guess on ToT you could get injured after floating and then landing back on the seat. The rest of the rides I think would only have issues in a malfunction like RnRC somehow stopping while inverted (which I don't even know if it is possible by the laws of physics).
Is it bad that I am imagining a "restraint free" special event while reading this?

Vinnie Mac

Some years ago I was on Test Track and a young kid got on next to me, I think it was questionable he was old enough to be riding alone and I think the CMs thought he was with me, but, I realised he didn't have his seat belt on as we got to the CM telling us to pull on the yellow tag, the boy didn't understand English and didn't listen to me telling him to put his seat belt on, the CM was going through the motions so didn't notice so I had to shout to him that the boy didn't have a seat belt on, so they held the ride long enough for me to sort it out, but, if he'd been on his own then who knows what may have happened.
This reminds me of the time my mom and I rode Test Track together and she didn't even manage to get her seatbelt on until we were halfway up that incline.

Vinnie Mac

Chances are that he died on impact
He died at the hospital or on the way to the hospital iirc. It's really sad to know that the whole event could have been prevented. Even if he was still let on, if the seats didn't tilt he would have had a decent chance of surviving because gravity would have pinned him down into the seat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom