Will they kick me out for sleeping in the Carousel of Progress?

RubyLee

I love COP (reminds me of family trips to WDW when I was little) but I've also dragged many less than enthusiastic friends onto it who have enjoyed a nice snooze. We've also asked a CM to stay on and ride again when there wasn't a line. :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Why not try the normal spot - a bench? Nice to know the Park is dead from 2AM to 6AM. I plan on being there until about 1, go back to the resort - does anyone know if the boats back to the resorts on the lake will be running - and return about 5 after a nap. Just in time to see the sun rise. Then go back for another nap, breakfast and on to DHS for Star Wars. Will be a weekend of very little sleep but well worth it.

UncleMike101

Why not try the normal spot - a bench? Nice to know the Park is dead from 2AM to 6AM. I plan on being there until about 1, go back to the resort - does anyone know if the boats back to the resorts on the lake will be running - and return about 5 after a nap. Just in time to see the sun rise. Then go back for another nap, breakfast and on to DHS for Star Wars. Will be a weekend of very little sleep but well worth it.
Don't forget to leave word with Guest Relations where to send your body.....
That pace could kill you........

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
No sleep. If you're going to do the 24 hour th event, do it!

I will, but my offspring will be whining, "I'm tired, I wanna go back", so I will let her and see how long I can last. Just bought the shirts for the Rock Your Disney 24 for each of us. Now I just have to make my costume....

cjnettles

My question would be, is it going to be open during the 24 hour event during the middle of the night, I like your thinking, although, I don't look for it to be running at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning, lol...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom