Will they ever

TXDisney

Original Poster
I'll start by saying MDE is maybe the best app ever. I'd expect nothing less from Disney. They did a great job creating this app. The one and only things that it and Disney doesn't offer is this. A way to schedule FP to multiple parks in a day with people who have park hopper added to their tickets. Some might not see it as a big deal but my wife and I do short days in some parks and hop to Epcot or MK quite a bit at night. It'd be nice if it had an option to do 1 or 2 FP rides in a park and have the option to do the other 1 or 2 in a different park. MDE knows if you have a park hopper, so it seems like it could be done, rather then making people do 3 FP in 1 park before they can add a FP in a different park.

Tom

Beta Return
Lots of us have been waiting patiently for this MAJOR change/improvement, but it seems unreachable. They're only compromise since launching MDE/FP+ is that they recently started allowing guests to book a 4th Fastpass for the current OR another park, from your phone, once you use the first 3.

But for now, you can only book the initial 3 in one park, unfortunately.

LuvtheGoof

DVC Guru
Premium Member
We typically park hop pretty much every day. We decide what the 2nd park is, and usually make our FP+ selections for the 2nd park. We get to the first at rope drop, go on our favorite attractions before the crowds build. That way, we know that we can still visit our favorites at the 2nd park as well. Works great for us.

enomi

Recently took a survey for the mouse (Annual Passholder here) and this was one of the questions being asked. They may be looking at the demand before implementing the feature.

Last edited:

DisneyPrincess5

I couldn't agree more. It begs the question...why hasn't it been done?
Is it a choice they've made or is there a tech barrier? They're "technologically advanced" with everything else under the sun, yet not with this.

Hopefully in the future it will change.

JIMINYCR

Adding this feature would make my PH pass even more valuable and useful for me. We always get the PH and get our multiple park visits in.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
This seems like something they will add one day... Maybe not soon, but eventually.

I'm personally still waiting for it to be either pay-for or to become an on-site perk.

BrianV

We typically park hop pretty much every day. We decide what the 2nd park is, and usually make our FP+ selections for the 2nd park. We get to the first at rope drop, go on our favorite attractions before the crowds build. That way, we know that we can still visit our favorites at the 2nd park as well. Works great for us.

Our exact touring style. Park 1 w/o FP. Back to hotel and pool. Late afternoon with FP at park 2. Not perfect but always works well.

Huglife

I haven't been in 3 years and was really excited when I heard about FP+. Now that I'm actually planning my trip I realize that it doesn't fit with my touring style at all. We have no kids and aren't rope drop people. I'm not fond of alarms on vacation and need coffee to get going. We like to plan our nighttime activities around dinner and the park with the latest hours and visit another park during the day. As the current FP+ system stands I probably will only get to ride some of my favorite attractions once without a long wait. I'm hoping to hit Soarin' for a second time during some late EMH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom