Will there be less "light" this holiday season?

Minthorne

Original Poster
With the holidays quickly coming and the end of Main St. Electrical Parade along with Osborne Lights not returning will the "Most Magical Place on Earth" be dimmed? Without facts to support me, I feel the holiday decoration have diminished over the last 15 years. Will the magic lights seem dimmer this year?

I

Minnie Mum

Well, after all, it IS the year of a million cuts. The year of less for more.

OTOH, the parade only lasted maybe 20 minutes, so the park itself won't be any different otherwise.

I'm still upset at the loss of the AK Christmas parade. And it had no lights at all.

Cmdr_Crimson

I doubt it will do anything to effect Crowds on the most busiest of times to be there...It never stopped them even when they never had them before..

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
We shall see, wont we ? My DW and I usually make the rounds of the resorts annually to look at the decorations: Trees, Gingerbread at GF and Contemporary, Carousel at the BC, Trains at the YC as well as the park specific decorations.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
With the holidays quickly coming and the end of Main St. Electrical Parade along with Osborne Lights not returning will the "Most Magical Place on Earth" be dimmed? Without facts to support me, I feel the holiday decoration have diminished over the last 15 years. Will the magic lights seem dimmer this year?

I

You are correct. Seasonal Decor has been seriously cut over the years. This year we just happen to have a major cut, so it'll be more pronounced. Like when Lights of Winter was pulled.

Eddie Garrison

Well Disney announced today the Jingle Bells Jingle BAM at the Studios, so there will be light around the Holidays.

If no one has posted about it yet ... It's basically a Christmas show similar to the Star Wars show with projections, lights & fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom