Will the parks really be dead at the end of August?

Disneyismylife

I think the predictions might be because if the fact that SWGE won’t be fully open yet. Also school might play a role but I believe it is because of one thing,
pass holders.
DLR has had that and that is why the low attendance and is that the same for WDW, correct me but are the pass holders blocked out during August if that has anything to do with it.
Passholders that are blocked out for Summer are only blocked thru 8/9

Tank Man

Passholders that are blocked out for Summer are only blocked thru 8/9
So it won’t be to bad and it will fix soon.
Good DL seems abounded and all the people who think they know the parks are saying SWGE was a failure when the people who know what is up explain why. That is why I prefer the Disney Parks blog, DSNY Newscast and others for my news.
Also this website has a lot to do with it as well

ZimZim

Crowds are crowds. My family is headed down late August and will leave before media previews will likely start. My only concern is people like my own self - trying to get a trip in before GE opens and crowds arrive. Last trip we went about 2 weeks before Pandora opened - it was forecasted as a light week...however it was crazy busy! Locals getting a visit in before crowds combined with a break in a streak of bad weather combined with Wishes coming to an end all equaled "surprise! all our trackers were off". Our crowd level 4 and 5 days turned out to be 9 and 10s.
That said - not changing my plans, and not worrying about it. It our only week between camp and school - so we're gonna sweat it out. We've got fast passes, a stroller, and a pool at the hotel. We're doing this - crowds or no crowds!

Tank Man

Crowds are crowds. My family is headed down late August and will leave before media previews will likely start. My only concern is people like my own self - trying to get a trip in before GE opens and crowds arrive. Last trip we went about 2 weeks before Pandora opened - it was forecasted as a light week...however it was crazy busy! Locals getting a visit in before crowds combined with a break in a streak of bad weather combined with Wishes coming to an end all equaled "surprise! all our trackers were off". Our crowd level 4 and 5 days turned out to be 9 and 10s.
That said - not changing my plans, and not worrying about it. It our only week between camp and school - so we're gonna sweat it out. We've got fast passes, a stroller, and a pool at the hotel. We're doing this - crowds or no crowds!
I went before new Fantasyland opened and it was light in the Magic Kingdom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom